Town of Evening Calm, Country of Cherry Blossoms

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely amazing manga. I teared up so many times even when rereading it. It's nothing fancy but it's so heartfelt and endearing.

i fucking cried a river when i read this. Recommended because of the beautiful storytelling <3

Group Leader
@Istvan90623
I lived that on slow-mo. Those last pages are a couple of minutes for you, but I was there for hours. Every re-read felt like a needle been pounded deeper and deeper in my heart. I have the kanji for "atomic bomb" carved in my brain. But, painful as it is, I like the story, and I'm glad it's making its effect in other people.

Contributor
I've had this on my "Plan to read" list for as long as I was able to. And one chapter in says it was worth the wait. Unless something changes, a solid 10 from me no question once it is completely translated.

Group Leader
@Hounder
I don't know what to say. The second part is quite different, but when both of them connect and the message of the story is made clear, at least for me, it's beautiful.

Contributor
@monomiki Yep. I know there are plenty who think I am nuts for thinking that gorilla oneshot wasn't that good. But, this is what I would consider an excellent story.

Double-page supporter
I basically cryed to whole time reading this but Im glad that in the end Minami got reincarnated and got to be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread