Training Regimes of the World’s Strongest Women - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Responsibility of Defeat, Price of Victory

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh, the nobility is really something here, huh? Can't wait for even more humbling.
I decided to take a look at the raws (up to chapter 40 at least) and I can say that just like Cataleya, he gonna wet his pants in a glorious fashion... seriously, it's like that pissing themselves runs in the family, so you'll see quite a show. Gonna take a while tho.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Gimlet should probably not bother with Cross unless he wants to poke the 3 bears in his care. Oh who am I kidding, he probably will & regret his decision like any typical noble. Sucks for Darius though, he wasn’t that bad of a guy. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I decided to take a look at the raws (up to chapter 40 at least) and I can say that just like Cataleya, he gonna wet his pants in a glorious fashion... seriously, it's like that pissing themselves runs in the family, so you'll see quite a show. Gonna take a while tho.
I'm patient

Dex-chan lover
so Hero girl is just a puppet in a proxy war for those nobels?
so far it seems they view her as that, so there's political machinations working behind the scenes.
probs as a thing to occupy ourselves while cross growths to the point he can match her and then go into adventures trying to accomplish whatever would need a hero to appear in their age.

Dex-chan lover
so Hero girl is just a puppet in a proxy war for those nobels?
The nobles obviously want her as one, and think they can pull it off. Her face says she's got other things on her mind.

Probably wishful thinking on my part, but I'm going to assume the Hero bloodline's powers are high-tier, so as long as they don't have any actual kind of dirt on her or the family, she can actually afford to look at them the way it looks like she's looking at Gimlet...like roaches. And the shiver was one of disgust.

RIP scumbag noble for about to deliberately run afoul of the Masters of the classless you're investigating. As I recall, each capable of destroying whole countries on their own, yes?

Dex-chan lover

That's disappointing.
I was hoping that
he'd use his intelligence network to discover that the MC is being taught by those 3 monsters, and immediately go: "YEP, NOPE."
Instead, the author is going down the Chinese route of having aggravating villains.

Dex-chan lover
That's disappointing.
I was hoping that
he'd use his intelligence network to discover that the MC is being taught by those 3 monsters, and immediately go: "YEP, NOPE."
Instead, the author is going down the Chinese route of having aggravating villains.
Nah, he's a stupid prideful noble like so many others... So much that the his moment of "Yeah, I'm beyond fucked" only comes AFTER he sent his team of assassins after Cross.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine going after someone without knowing who supports the said individual first.

Fed-Kun's army
So uhh... even assuming dude could beat our mc... he would then be brutally, and I mean BRUTALLY tortured and then killed by the 3 "masters" lol
Oh and genuine question, was him standing on the strong dude supposed to show how strong And tough he is? Cause it doesn't, it just shows he is in a position that those beneath him won't defend themselves

Double-page supporter
Hmph, of course the little noble bitch didn't learn her lesson. Blaming others for her own incompetent nature....pathetic. I at least wanted to see her broken body after the punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread