Trample on the River of Immortality - Ch. 8

that father is strange first he behaves like strength is justice and now he talks about laws and stuff...
also isnt that idiot that got hurt older than the mc? wouldnt that make him older and weaker thus even more unsuitable to cultivate? so why is he being protected

Fed-Kun's army
Getting so sick of these "how dare you try to kill *insert name* yet they tried to kill you" bs in these stories. Is something lost in translation? Is self defense not fucking allowed or something? :/

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_nana

Even in the real world it like that, as long as you they have more influence, if they do something to you and you fight back then somehow win, they will frame you with any possible reason (like excessive self-defense).

Honestly the right one is the one who is strongest, they care no shit if you're wronged if you weak.

That MC is a pathetic THOT
Cmon for fks sake when will he learn and why tf did he not tell about the embezzling.

Dex-chan lover
The characters cannot have a level of intelligence higher than the author. Fairly simple deduction.

I feel like this is going to be another series where the MC is going to be a shitty person but because hes the MC it fine and because everyone else are even shittier to the point where the world would not function if we were watching form the point if view of anyone else

I feel like this is going to be another series where the MC is going to be a shitty person but because hes the MC it fine and because everyone else are even shittier to the point where the world would not function if we were watching form the point if view of anyone else

Users who are viewing this thread