Tricks Dedicated to Witches - Ch. 1 - Curtain Call and Curtain Raise

MD@Home
God damn MC is pitiful, also let's hope they stuck with the magic trick that can actually work in real world, and not bs "magic trick"

Group Leader
Especially when they need to run away from a mob that wants to kill them

Power Uploader
This is not another world, is not Medieval European-style either...
This is Medieval Europe!
And picked up. To me, just simple historical setting is one hundred times better than the #14624 variation of JRPG-based isekai.
So I guess the story would be MC traveling around and gathering "witches" as his helpers and create some sort of magic troupes, while branded and hunted by the church. Looks like we'll have a beast tamer loli, a warrior kuudere, an artisan tan girl, and sexy oneechan of unknown profession as MC's harem helpers, in addition to the herbalist main girl. It would be great if the manga can make use of various fascinating historical magic tricks, like the Indian Rope trick and the likes.
@pockettrash Real Account started fine but went off the rail quickly. Fortunately Watanabe Shimizu only did the art for RA, and he has some other series where he was completely in charge of, so let's see how this one goes.

Group Leader
@youdontknowwho
Real Account started fine but went off the rail quickly.
Yup, agreed. I was worried because of the "going quickly off the rails" part which happened to RA... that is, until I checked who worked on the story.

This one's got promise so it'd be nice if it all went well.

Power Uploader
An interesting twist on Isekai. It's true though, most witches were just pagans using ancient knowledge passed down. It was a shame what was done to them. Not that the church was the only one guilty. It was a cruel world back then, as it still is in many ways. Our society exists in a bubble that could pop at any moment.

A shounen with a gimmick... I guess they try to incorporate a magic trick in every chapter? Reminds me of a certain manga that tried to teach cleaning tips... Let's just hope this one doesn't take the same route.

Dex-chan lover
Transform "Reality" into "2D"! If you do, you'll save the damsels from their d(ist)ress! ?
-- That was the first thing that came to mind when seeing witches in dresses instead of robes or uniforms...

Users who are viewing this thread