Tricks Dedicated to Witches - Ch. 1 - Curtain Call and Curtain Raise

Supporter
not bad, but you'd need a pulley on the stake since the wire needs to stay connected there the entire time, while still being pulled around it. she'd just swing into the side of the tower (or more likely, into the ground) otherwise. it'd need to be a very strong stake also

2wlSJgg.png

Fed-Kun's army
This dude is totally based off of Criss Angel. Almost everything about him is the same. I've been in the guy's house before and can tell you what a mama's boy he is too.

Fed-Kun's army
If it's just going to be a bunch of magic tricks with a bunch of explanations afterwards, this is going to get boring quick. Was hoping for some actual real magic. Disappointing.

Interesting premise on transmigration with "no magic" (though the transmigration itself is already in the realm of magic, but I can let that fly). Of course, it may yet be too soon to tell how this world works.

Anyway, it's refreshing, I prefer it when they copy something done a few times than something done hundreds if not thousands of times.

@Ktoromto She was going to die regardless, but admitting she was a witch was the less painful way to die. Because the torture would have continue until she did.

Quick history lesson on how cruel that time was: https://qz.com/1183992/why-europe-was-overrun-by-witch-hunts-in-early-modern-history/. Which includes a reference to the Malleus Maleficarum (written to instruct how to interrogate and torture witches).

Today we have a misconception of what it meant to burn at the stake.
You weren't just lit on fire. They'd set the fire close to you and over the course of three days they'd move the fire closer so you'd feel each layer of flesh burn off. It was one of the worst possible forms of torture.

just read the manga and appreciate it. it is what it is if it's not you wanted then just go elsewhere because it is the first of its kind to use magic elements in a manga and although it may have some flaws in practicality i love it.
if you want some very interesting magic then you may like detective Conan.

Dex-chan lover
Even with real magic, you can use it on a whim, it's need to fulfill lot of requirements

Double-page supporter
should've done an escape from truck-kun lol

kinda disappointing there's no real magic tho :(

Fed-Kun's army
THIS GUY WITCH HUNTED HIMSELF JUST TO WATCH ANOTHER WITCH HUNT HAHAHAHA

Aggregator gang
Setting is interesting, but i am sure that it will be historically inaccurate. I don't know why but i don't like when Japanese author use European history in them work.

Unless it is GREGORIUS Yamada

Oof, that late 15th-century gothic armour with sallet helmet at page 18 is just too good
except for a few missing features such as gambeson/chainmail or schlong armour
, though sadly this isn't action manga.

Dex-chan lover
Really novel concept, I like this so far! (Hope it doesn't turn into generic harem *cough*) but I'm optimistic so far. At the very least, the magic trick explanations are really great.

Users who are viewing this thread