Tricks Dedicated to Witches

Ant

where did the pulley makito used , the dolls and the stairs that liese used come from ??? and how did they put the cable between the mansion and the forest ???

Contributor
@fijil
it kinda sucks cause now that this exists that probably won’t happen. Here’s to hoping that someone will write a Seinen version anyways.

wow. this manga has far exceeded what I thought it would be.
yet another very interesting twist to the isekai genre, especially the first chapter. very nice.

Fed-Kun's army
Not an isekai just a historical manga, it's fine but are the 1400 more interesting than a fantasy world? Also imo makes no sense for time travel to exist but no magic. I like the setting just wish it was less shounen and more serious.

For a Shonen manga, it's very interesting and certainly "unique" enough for me not to get bored, at least so far.
But as what other has mentioned, if it was more adult (as in, more strong logic and realistic human behaviours) and more serious, it would have much more appeal.
What boring in Shonen mangas are those too emotional and powercreep, but this manga isn't too much of either (again, at least so far).

Aggregator gang
@shiyahiroki if Shonen was more adultit woud stop being Shounen and become Seinen. As is this series is perfect for target demographic while still being interesting to older audience. imo it's way better than Dr.Stone at what it does.

I agree that the manga is interesting to those audiences but you can’t compare Dr. Stone and this manga because even though they have similar parts the main topics are different.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, her hair was blue this entire time? This is like Helck all over again. Can't say it fits her too well, ngl.

@raven_freak The strongest magic of them all:

Willing Suspension of Disbelief

Jokes aside, since he's supposed to be a rather famous magician it wouldn't be surprising if he actually learned some foreign languages for international tours, with his now anachronistic way of speaking only adding to his devilish flair.
It would have been nice to have the language barrier acknowledged earlier in the story tho...

Users who are viewing this thread