Trinity Wonder

I congratulate the Author to make everything but the main characters interesting

My fucking god! How many times can you use the fucking ''Pervert'' cliche. Braindead writers

Fed-Kun's army
It's pretty sad when a guy called "Pink Papa" is the most compelling and sympathetic character in your story.

Dude, this dragon is way too op. I hope they don't get to kill it. It will just kill the tension of the manga so far.

The group I'm currently "sniping" started releasing again, finally, it's somewhat bad quality but it's fine overall. so I'll just use them as extras to help me finish the series, my end goal is getting done regardless which is just finishing this series.
--
Otherwise this series would've taken like a year to finish at their own pace.
--
I'll still release one chapter per day at least to make sure to finish the series.
--
I just don't understand why they didn't care about the series for so long then suddently decided they cared when they got "sniped" 🤣
I guess you only value what you've got until someone takes it huh.
--
Those are my thoughts and plans. Hope that clears some stuff up.

shitty ending again... main antagonist just came from nowhere and rumple stompled

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@justabhi11
Since you skipped over so many chapters in a cheap attempt to compete with me, i'll give you a list of the chapters you still need to do since you skipped them:

Group Leader
If anyone's wondering and not sure which version to read, the sniper's chapters somehow have better editing and proofreading.

Wait.... What? 2 month hiatus then a dump, then the end.... What? Nuuuu Q.Q I don't want it to end

@Trinity_Wonder1212 thanks for taking the time to translate all those chapters in 3 days! Honestly, I was pushing reading this till it was done and now that it is I’ll be sure to enjoy! I hope that you get some good rest after doing all that work and that you continue fighting to translate the series that take forever to update. Thank you for your efforts.

so now that this is finally done, the breaker should be coming back as they said before right?

Users who are viewing this thread