TRPG Player ga Isekai de Saikyou Build wo Mezasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - 1 or 100

Dex-chan lover
A new waifu right after a bloody fight. And she looks like a dommy mommy too 🤤

Dex-chan lover
Ha.
That dead guy ended up being the usual MC of these reincarnator stories, then. That has a boost in power from having past memories and becomes OP.
I do enjoy when these guys, and the hero summoning ones, get a reality check.
I don't enjoy how it seems that most of them end up just going to the deep end when it happens. It is always like that. Even when it seems they will get a grip, the author makes them dive deeper into another trope.

It is even worse here since the dude just understood he is not the only reincarnator around.
Most of the time reincarnators at least have the excuse of thinking themselves special because they think they are the only one.

It would be nice if, after getting a reality check, the isekai'd/reincarnated person not the MC would instead get fixed up and use their powers properly to, next time they show up, make it clear they are a better person and become as good if not better than the MC thanks to the humbling.

Dex-chan lover
Was this event even in the WN? Or only the LN?

I'm pretty sure it was only two sentences in the WN.

Dex-chan lover
Huh he punched his jaw at the end to incapacitate him to hand him over to the town guards, he was gonna let the mage live.
He did mention that his first aim was a killing stab on the neck but he failed. So the desire to kill was there at a point at least.

This mage dude really went "Wow im so smart" to "what the fuck is learning"
Since the translator note page makes it clear he is a reincarnator too, seems like he stopped learning because he found out his reincarnation powers did not make him extra special.
As I mentioned before, I love when reincarnation/isekai protagonists ger a reality check like this, but hate when the main result of those is always either "I went for the wrong trope" or "guess I better use it all for evil now then"

Dex-chan lover
Was this event even in the WN? Or only the LN?

I'm pretty sure it was only two sentences in the WN.
Been reading the official LN translation, there's gonna be a LOT of new/different stuff compared to the WN, the author is one of those who actually add/change things up when they do the LN version, which the manga is based on, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread