TRPG Player ga Isekai de Saikyou Build wo Mezasu

Dex-chan lover
It's entertaining and has potential.

However,
the chapter 5 feels like some forced character development. The small, frail girl just fucking off into the forest feels unnatural in the setting. But then again, the story needed some sort of crisis for the MC to push his limits.

Dex-chan lover
Recommending the LN. The Manga Adaptation is serviceable, but I feel like it doesn't do its LN variant justice.

Dex-chan lover
I look at chapter 1
I immediately see the Henderson Scale and know that all of the shit will go down before I even see the first panel.

My hopes have been raised, this better be good.

Dex-chan lover
Hard recommend to read the LN. Delves into way more detail compared to the manga adaptation..

Recommending the LN. The Manga Adaptation is serviceable, but I feel like it doesn't do its LN variant justice.
I couldn’t agree more, the LN is my absolute favorite series. Whenever I read manga adaptations for LNs that I’ve read it feels incredibly rushed, a good example would be the first chapter of this series glossing over about half of the entire first volume. It goes into an incredible amount of detail and doesn’t just go “after a few years” and give the mc a power boost like so many other stories do, it actually shows Erich gaining his abilities and the reasons he gained them. Also, I like how Lansane drew the characters more (not that there’s anything wrong with how they’re drawn in the manga).

Dex-chan lover
I couldn’t agree more, the LN is my absolute favorite series. Whenever I read manga adaptations for LNs that I’ve read it feels incredibly rushed, a good example would be the first chapter of this series glossing over about half of the entire first volume. It goes into an incredible amount of detail and doesn’t just go “after a few years” and give the mc a power boost like so many other stories do, it actually shows Erich gaining his abilities and the reasons he gained them. Also, I like how Lansane drew the characters more (not that there’s anything wrong with how they’re drawn in the manga).
Guess that answers my question about whether or not this story is any good. I'm praying its not a waste of my time and I don't bump into yet ANOTHER isekai protagonist who's because his gary stu powers have activated and he has no challenges or progression throughout the series

Isekai stories are a blazing fire in which I hesitate to push my hand back into

Dex-chan lover
I look like it came off hiatus recently. Hope someone picks it back up.

Users who are viewing this thread