Truth Weavers - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Damn it's really over. I agree with the TL. I thoroughly enjoyed tge story we got but you get the feeling that there was a lot more left to be told that could've been.

Still as far as a "promote the novel" manga goes this was amongst the best I've read so far

Dex-chan lover
Not much to say that wasn't said already. A short gem, perhaps a touch rough but with some real heart to it and as the TL said refreshing in a sea of more derivative stuff. Thanks for your work bringing it to us, it was a pleasure reading it alongside all of you.

Dex-chan lover
I wish they could do longer, fuck, this feels a bit rushed..... God damn, the manga was so good.

Dex-chan lover
Man that was a nice manga to read. It was wrapped up rather nicely given everything so I'm satisfied. The story, art style, and flow was pretty good (also older Zech grew up nicely, and long haired Leon makes my heart swoon~) ♥

Thank you to the Death Toll Scans crew for all the translation, editing, and everything else! You guys worked hard and did a great job!! Really appreciate you guys for giving us this gem to read.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
Damn it's really over. I agree with the TL. I thoroughly enjoyed tge story we got but you get the feeling that there was a lot more left to be told that could've been.
don't get your hopes up too much, but it's not that unlikely for the 2nd novel (and 3rd and 4th) to be adapted later, manga may have ended because later novels have different titles

Last edited:
Pretty solid short manga. It doesn’t feel axed but it does leave much to be desired. Hopefully it will me adapted to anime.

Users who are viewing this thread