Trying Out Alchemy After Being Fired as an Adventurer! Frontier Settling? No Problem, Leave It to Me!

Dex-chan lover
Hey, you mix potions, right? Can you brew me an ale?

Dex-chan lover
Change title to "I was fired by Trump, so I became an Alchemist!"

@Elcief_SSN
Just read it in the afterlife. You need powers of MC from https://mangadex.org/title/35909/jitsu-wa-ore-saikyou-deshita

yes... i'll raise my attack to infinity so i end up killing myself in the process.

tell me if this is a spoiler because I don't think it is

Dex-chan lover
Found up to Chapter 21 on another site.. but it seems they bulk uploaded ~90 days ago at the time of this comment, so I'm a wee concerned whether the manga itself has no further raws, or if the TL group/individual who was doin' it dropped it at this point.
Gets a bit more interesting later on and looking forward to seeing just where it goes.

Contributor
The main issue is the story is just mid. Not offensive, not bad, but nothing special either.

Found up to Chapter 21 on another site.. but it seems they bulk uploaded ~90 days ago at the time of this comment, so I'm a wee concerned whether the manga itself has no further raws, or if the TL group/individual who was doin' it dropped it at this point.
Gets a bit more interesting later on and looking forward to seeing just where it goes.
Where did you read it?

Dex-chan lover
Where did you read it?
Coming back to this just to give an answer..
I didn't read it elsewhere, just saw the upload. I tend to not read on other sites because of how janky they are, or how badly I have to wear out my scroll wheel just to read. lolol

Coming back to this just to give an answer..
I didn't read it elsewhere, just saw the upload. I tend to not read on other sites because of how janky they are, or how badly I have to wear out my scroll wheel just to read. lolol
Okay, thank you for the answer.

I see in official site, the latest chapter is 31 if I'm not wrong 🤔

Dex-chan lover
This has an official tl, which you can find on a manga site somewhere, see if you can find it.

But apparently the artist has changed from chapter 22 onwards. Too bad, I like the previous artist.

Users who are viewing this thread