TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
Maaaan new recruits are kinda bad, hope the author doesnt make them grow on us, that pedoreapist guy should die a slow and painful death like burning sheesh, i bet we wont mind it and touri wont feel bad letting him die

Dex-chan lover
also this aint just "normal" rape, touri is like a teenager if i remember or younger, and trying to condone that like, every man has a desire to rare kids, like what the fuck, kill that bastard and lock up this dude

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It was only a matter of time. The slap on the wrist was also pretty believable looking at accounts of German, Russian, and Afghan soldiers. Turi should be more concerned with what kind of dirty rags she's going to get to replace her pants.
srPmYVt.jpg

Double-page supporter
See. I told you the commander's entire shtick was an act

You can all stop malding now
It's it not half half? the top brass of military is more times than not tend to be extremely Machiavelism.
His action definitively brought possitive resolve but left more to desire, like how real-life counterpart gamble with their chips.

Dex-chan lover
JUST HOW? JUST FKING HOW DOES THIS SERIES MAKE IT WORSE EVERY CHAP WHEN I THINK IT COULDN'T GET MORE DEPRESSING.

thanks for chap
Seriously my honest reaction, I already felt that 'cannot lay there as I'll be mistaken for a corpse' was bad but the r*pe p*do sh*t got worse

Contributor
Brace yourself

Ah, I see. The trigger warning is for a traumatic dream that Touri is having! That’s not too ba-

reading-intense.gif

Also what the fuck is this chapter saying with “guys need to have their release” it’s incredibly easy to just not rape someone. Like it’s super simple, you just don’t fucking do it.

Users who are viewing this thread