TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
To be FAIR, Touri said this is NOT the first time of her rape. She mentioned she was raped multiple times when she was being healed ( after Salsa got eaten by the grenade ).

I do disagree making Touri to be the battalion's sex toy.
This was mentioned in WN or you pulling maxx0r armstrong?

Double-page supporter
Nah I'm sorry but no (professional) military unit would ever allow someone like this without insane levels of nepotism and corruption, even in these cases they'd atleast be re-assigned far from the unit. If nothing else because soldiers have a penchant for self made justice for those who hurt their comrades, even more if it's the combat medic getting assaulted.

Double-page supporter
To be FAIR, Touri said this is NOT the first time of her rape. She mentioned she was raped multiple times when she was being healed ( after Salsa got eaten by the grenade ).

I do disagree making Touri to be the battalion's sex toy.
Not sure about that, read the hospital chapter again and "Getting violated in front of everyone" can very well refer to the severe beating, in broad daylight, Garback gave to her in front of the hospital. If it really happened in the hospital I really don't think this manga would have shyed away from showing it, unless you have proof it happened in the WN.

Dex-chan lover
Touri said Weldie is a scout, right? That sounds like a dangerous position.
And his family are important figure, can’t let him face danger alone, at least give him someone to go together.

Among all things in this chapter the most illogical part is rape victim count as abetting a rape??
Is this like mistranslation or what?
That's fucked up, so if she let it happened and someone else caught into it, they both would be executed?
The case is if Touri doesn’t resist. After getting caught, Naridome still try to say Touri consented to do the sexual act.

If Touri took pity and try to cover up for him, then the situation became she is allowing or even inviting him to rape her. Both will be off with their head. That’s why she shows struggle (by waking up her comrade) and deny consenting to the rape.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
oh gfl
man its been long time since i played that game
still what a nasty one huh
i wonder what he going to do next when he does go try to rape her again

Dex-chan lover
The case is if Touri doesn’t resist. After getting caught, Naridome still try to say Touri consented to do the sexual act.

If Touri took pity and try to cover up for him, then the situation became she is allowing or even inviting him to rape her. Both will be off with their head. That’s why she shows struggle (by waking up her comrade) and deny consenting to the rape.
This whole reasoning feels forced.
Starting with the simple fact that, by definition, a consented relationship is not rape.

So what if she consented, for whatever reason of her own? Is it a crime even if it's a consensual relationship?
Why would others assume it was a rape and execute both of them?

Is it a problem with age? (Would make sense, but was not mentioned.)
Is it a problem with relationships in the army?
Is it a problem with how the situation looked at first glance?
Is it that only relationships between a married couple are considered legitimately consensual?

I know it is most definitely not consensual here.
Just wondering what the legal reasoning is in general because the logic you describe seems quite flawed. With crazy legal implications.

In particular, there is the reasoning that was discussed in previous messages, where a victim covers up with a fake consent because she's afraid of either the man retaliating (after escaping or even worse: getting acquitted) or the society at large blaming her for being a victim (which has happened a lot in real history).
The reasoning you described here is plain evil to the victims, adding legal persecution to an already horrible situation.

And then If that's the legal reasoning in this world, that means any woman having a consensual relationship can be legally sued for abetting a rape because you can always put her consent in doubt. Even if that would only trigger when her partner rapes someone else, that still means that she becomes legally assumed to be... a "consensual rape victim" who "abetted her partner" because... oh god why???

I'm not saying that you're wrong in how you interpret the manga's story here... It does seem to match the dialogs in this chapter. But I seriously question it.
This feels even more insane than the already crazy standards of some real world countries or cultures.

In the end, this looks like a plot hole, a forceful legal insanity built up for the sole purpose of making Touri want to resist the crime... and the attempt at covering up... when she basically doesn't need this incentive.
The author makes it look like she's too nice to be upset at him, but she has to deny him because it's the law. Seriously? She can't just deny the cover up because she's mad at him? Her mind is clear enough that she can reason on the basis of the law, so she could just as easily reason that he will try again if given the chance. Or backstab her on the front line.
There are tons of reasons why Touri would want the guy dead or court-martialed. This feels like the most stupid one ever.

Wait. Is it that the author just can't think that women would ever resist rape without the threat of the death penalty?
If this is the reason for this whole debacle, the story is going to be very stupid moving forward.

Dex-chan lover
First the sergeant being "tempted" by her moans and now a soldier going for it.
Truly, lolis are cumdemons.

Dex-chan lover
The author makes it look like she's too nice to be upset at him, but she has to deny him because it's the law. Seriously? She can't just deny the cover up because she's mad at him? Her mind is clear enough that she can reason on the basis of the law, so she could just as easily reason that he will try again if given the chance. Or backstab her on the front line.
Where did you get the impression she's being too nice. That looks more like she's just apathetic about that guy's fate.
She can always report him in the next day, if the others don't got awakened by the noise. About resisting, there's no proof she will just take it and do nothing, she just have more motivation to do it quickly.
Military rules or not, she never have any reason to protect him. But the rule is still a rule.

Although, I'd love to hear if the reaction have to do with her being a man in her past life, so there are mix of things (along with seeing so much dead people) that made her reaction different.

As for the legal implication. Personal opinion, it could just be disciplinary thing: no sex during service, period.
It's not about perpetrator or victim, or morality. And they're not civilian living normal society, at least right now.
The consensual part means she's actively taking part in breaking discipline, so two head flies rather than one.

Or to put it in other words, you and Strela views it in frame of rape situation with the longer term social implication (victim blaming and others).
My opinion here is more focused to the their much smaller community (military). As other comment mentioned, it can sow distrust among the soldiers, and that could mean dead for their corps. Even if it's a consensual relationship, that still brings a lot of implication like some of their members have different priorities (partners first rather than their other comrades), or it can incite other dissatisfaction to soldiers who are already forced to stay away from having romantic or sexual relationship.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
manga chapter 7, Touri said she was being abused sexually while she was freakin' healin'.
Oh really. Since she said that in chapter 7, you should be able to provide us with the page she said it on or a clipped pic where she said those exact words, right?

Dex-chan lover
"bend over backwards for victims"?
This insanity is basically blaming victims for being afraid of a violent man, in this case in particular an adult man forcing himself on a very young girl... and all too often scared of the society at large. If we were talking murder, most cultures agree that the perpetrator is to blame. Same with theft and the large majority of other crimes. However rape has been somehow considered shameful for the victim in many cultures through history, and even yet to this day.

Some cultures even go the extra cruel length of making the victim marry her rapist... based on the decision of the victim's father. In these cases, the woman's opinion is irrelevant, because who cares about the woman when it's a matter of the men's honor.
In such contexts (I'm not sure the exact context of this manga yet), outing a rapist is more dangerous for the victim than the perpetrator. Some women have literally been killed by their own families over this.

The thought process you describe is not "logic" and is instead dictated by the insane "bending over backwards" in favor of the perpetrator rather than by thought for any victim, past, present or future.

Women through history have not asked for society to "bend over backwards" to accommodate them but instead to acknowledge how it has bent over backwards to protect rapists. They only want to be recognized as victims like any victim of other crimes.

(nb: sorry for the rant, but I have a particular dislike for anyone spouting victim-blaming logic. And pretending that siding with the victim is somehow an abnormality or an extra effort makes me even more outraged.)
You seem to be conflating two separate points.
This is one point: "First, in some cultures today, being raped is either a crime or a wrongdoing (loss of honor) punishable by death. However, that's probably not the case here."

This is an entirely separate point, not related to the first: "Not all cultures (especially historically) bend over backwards for the victims."

I then laid out the logic that tilting more strongly in favor of the victim (putting no onus for resistance, and forgiving her failure to report, even possibly covering up the crime) has a negative impact in that it increases the likelihood of rape (since it lead to less accusations and convictions). You ignored that point and pretended that my point was something else.

I was kinda expecting the third guy to be as fucked up as the commander because of his face. Guess I was right, but not what the way I was expecting. Also just a slap on the wrist? Can't trust that noble guy huh

Dex-chan lover
One point more point...
Weldie's excuse to defend the rapist is that the sergeant's reputation is on the balance.
In particular, part of his bad rep is that he doesn't care about his subordinates.
So he tells the sergeant not to protect his female subordinate.
Go figure.

Male logic at play: rape is no big deal anyway.
The woman (or rather girl here) can just forgive and everything's fine.
Even if her life is literally on the line if she fails to resist, because dumb males in power always want an excuse to blame the victim.
You should learn some history if you think this is a "male thing" as you're trying to say... It would do you good to learn, you'll quickly see that women are as disgusting as men for these things.
Many women were raped because of another women.
Many women who were raped were forced to shut up by other women.

And the list goes on, but well... Retarded that cant get their head outside of the cesspool, that their political belief are, wont try to use their brain.

PS : Do you know that the majority of people who punish rapist are men? No? You dont care cose "menbad"?

Right I don't get it either, it would've been way off if it's "adultery" since it implied both party consented and it's obviously not the case, so she shouldn't be executed. Unless the intent behind using "adultery" implies that by letting it happen she basically consented.
Adultery does not need to have the two side consent. In all the a lots of old law someone married that got raped was considered to having commited adultery, it's still the case in some shitty religious country.

In this case it's probably something to do with a girl or woman having sex with someone outside of marriage. There have been "culture" that punished these women quite heavily.
From memory a few year back a young woman, in Inda, was raped and was then forced to marry her rapist. And it's quite common.

Dex-chan lover
I remember the prisoners punish rapist by raping their ass. Then the rapist die of tetanus from shitting.

Dex-chan lover
One point more point...
Weldie's excuse to defend the rapist is that the sergeant's reputation is on the balance.
In particular, part of his bad rep is that he doesn't care about his subordinates.
So he tells the sergeant not to protect his female subordinate.
Go figure.
About this, Weldie seems to be a sheltered guy.

Remember that Galback’s choice of disciplinary action is killing the guy on the spot.
Not giving warning, not physical punishment, not sending him to detention, not bringing it to the higher ups for martial court. Dead.
That Weldie thought it should be done the “civilised” way.

Users who are viewing this thread