TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Seeing those newbies' reaction, Touri must be quick to adapt that dead inside attitude to not get into fever in her earlier days in the front line.
the commander is almost...
concerned for his veteran troops????
has the lifespan of his men shot up dramatically with touri???????
so much so they live long enough for him to care????????????????
Probably situation.
This time they're in a defensive position.

Often we either see him outside battle, where he is violent, but Touri seems to think despite so he got a point.
And then when leading the platoon to charge the enemy, that's when he expect everyone to focus taking more grounds even at the cost of their life.

Dex-chan lover
Noridome died too easily, shame. Should've tortured him a bit more.

Dex-chan lover
the commander is almost...
concerned for his veteran troops????
has the lifespan of his men shot up dramatically with touri???????
so much so they live long enough for him to care????????????????
it's in his interest to have some competent subordinate, even if they are expendable in his eyes

Dex-chan lover
I kinda want to see the story from enemy perspective. Right now they are just a bunch of nameless npc that their only purpose is just to get killed. I much perfer if author show the story form both side even if it just a little bit. Just show them talk a little in the heat of battle or something is enough to give them a bit of characters.

Dex-chan lover
it's in his interest to have some competent subordinate, even if they are expendable in his eyes
He does seem to be finding some potential in Touri, even hinting at getting to his rank if she manages to get good at using her shield. If she becomes an ace herself, command/staff would find it to be a waste to keep her under him. Training her to become really good with the shield and not with healing is not how someone who's hungry for glory to think like.

Dex-chan lover
Hope the commander at the very least distract the enemy enough for touri to think and deploy the shield ,i doubt that shes gonna deploy that instinctively since magic isnt a thing in her previous life, those arrogant newbie recruits probably didnt deserved death but they had it coming with all that arrogance, theyre lucky its that quick and werent captured and tortured or something

Double-page supporter
Yeah usually there's will be two pill box with heavy machine gun creating a kill box area in every section of the trench.
Touri's unit is an assault unit, the type of unit that's supposed to charge into the enemy's trench, not defend their own, and for that, machine guns are completely useless, so they don't have them. Of course, if they are in the trenches when an enemy assault, they'll defend them, but that's not their primary job, and we didn't get to see any other squads this chapter, which is, in my opinion, why we didn't see any MGs.

I know machine guns existed during World War 1, but I have the distinct impression they hadn't been invented yet in this universe. I can't remember clearly though, been a while since I've read this.

Users who are viewing this thread