TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
The useless guy is being a burden which makes him worse than useless.

I kinda want to see the story from enemy perspective. Right now they are just a bunch of nameless npc that their only purpose is just to get killed. I much perfer if author show the story form both side even if it just a little bit. Just show them talk a little in the heat of battle or something is enough to give them a bit of characters.
The enemy perspective will be explained when Sabbath's Genius appears in the story. Not that much though.

Dex-chan lover
People always think "X bad guy didn't die fast enough".

Screw that, dead is dead, why do you care about torturing evil people? Kill them quickly and expediently is better, just remove them from the world and forget about them.
I don't know about how others feel about his death, but I'm a little disappointed that he got to die a soldier's death.
Not dishonorably discharged, nor court-martialed.
No attempt at redemption either.
He just died.
That's pretty realistic, but in terms of storytelling, this lacks closure.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about how others feel about his death, but I'm a little disappointed that he got to die a soldier's death.
Not dishonorably discharged, nor court-martialed.
No attempt at redemption either.
He just died.
That's pretty realistic, but in terms of storytelling, this lacks closure.
That is the best ending, dead and forgotten, never to trouble anyone forevermore.

Dex-chan lover
Ppl saying she gonna just do another shield spam but judging by this entire chapter of foreshadowing Touri is gonna kill this dude.
Getting sliced in half by a shield is a good strategy since the middle ages.

G.S. approves.

Fed-Kun's army
Not satisfactory death
Little shit dick peed and shat his pants middle of an enemy assault and later got domed without so much as a chance to give better last words.
The surviving members of the platoon will forever remember the guy as "The coward that died with a turd in his pants".

Dex-chan lover
The surviving members of the platoon will forever remember the guy as "The coward that died with a turd in his pants".
With their lifestyle, they won’t be reminiscing about him.
Touri might still have nightmare about it, but they’re not talking about their ex-comrade who died from grenade anymore. That could have been them tomorrow.

Means... he does die quickly. Man people with brains tend to be cowards.
Nah Sabbath's Genius doesn't die quickly. She's pretty good at being a menace though.
If there's one character that you could say is the Rival character it would be her. She's at the start waaaaay beyond Touri in rank though. So don't worry about any rivalry for a very very long while. We're probably around 50 chapters before that even starts to be a proper thing.
She's basically the Sabbath Perspective character.

Last edited:
How do you delete post anyways? I was trying to figure out how to make a spoiler box and accidentally posted a new one.

Aggregator gang
wew, a lot happened to the newbies
bloodlust guy wanted more toys
corporate lapdog actually tasted what's the frontline is like
rapist died just like that

Dex-chan lover
Bloodlust guy felt like coping in my opinion.
Like he switch hard into that berserker mode to avoid being conscious about the scary things like war and death.

Users who are viewing this thread