TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
With that physical frame of that commander... he could totally kill Touri someday with his punishments

Fed-Kun's army
While I laud the bravery of those who go to war (especially in a volunteer system), statistically speaking, the selfless ones are less likely to return vs. the selfish ones.

Wars tend to self-select for certain traits via natural selection.

Dex-chan lover
To survive a war, throw your faggit commander to the fray. End.

While I laud the bravery of those who go to war (especially in a volunteer system), statistically speaking, the selfless ones are less likely to return vs. the selfish ones.

Wars tend to self-select for certain traits via natural selection.

Dex-chan lover
I was more or less with you until the bit about Touri. Let's stay with your statement about a medic being more worth than a normal soldier: then it's even more psychotic to heavily injure said medic by beating her up again just after getting healed and diminishing their effectiveness. Even more so, the CO shows that he does not give a shit about his subordinates and the reason he's mad is because he himself couldn't be saved in case of emergency, because Touri healed Salsa and not because she defied orders.

Fucked up guy, bad officer and even worse a person.
Guy might actually use Touri for relief.

The parallelism between Tanya the Devil and this manga is simply amazing! The commander represents Tanya's attitude as a commander, but the one who was supposed to be Tanya is just an insubordinate, inexperienced soldier who thought they'd be amazing just because they played shooter games! The way this manga explores the tropes of the genre are simply amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread