TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Was expecting he had some reason to charge at enemy like that.
Nope, not even care about his men. He just stupid.
Good luck Touri

Aggregator gang
Looks good, pessimistic outlook are nothing new but it fits the theme perfectly. The acceptance of death, casual statement of not getting close to anyone because of death...the mc truly feels like a side character.. can't say about how good/ bad it will be in the future but I'll put in on my list.

Dex-chan lover
First of all, I'm 18, currently in college and working to earn some money to support myself and my family.

Secondly, I was sleep deprived when making that comment and thought it was funny.

And thirdly, because I was so sleep deprived, I forgot child abuse IS a fucking thing in the 90'

Happy with my answer, Sir?
Ah, yes. The classic I was just pretending to be retarded. I'm sure everyone bought it.
Despite being 18 you must indeed be 12 mentally considering how hard you're trying to make yourself appear mature now. Good luck in life, kid. You'll need a lot of it if you keep on going with that mentality you've got now.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. The classic I was just pretending to be retarded. I'm sure everyone bought it.
Despite being 18 you must indeed be 12 mentally considering how hard you're trying to make yourself appear mature now. Good luck in life, kid. You'll need a lot of it if you keep on going with that mentality you've got now.
I'm sorry, but you are being unreasonably rude, dude.

As I said before, I was sleep deprived when making that one comment about the FBI or whatever it was.

And I was trying to NOT create an argument when I replied to your comment. However, in your reply, you are begging to have an argument with some random person on the Internet.

Not once did I insulted you in my reply (but insulted myself because I forgot how different things were in the 90'), and yet you insulted me twice (from both previous and current reply)

I'm not here to have a pointless argument with some random person from the Internet. And I will not ask you for an apology for insulting me.

I will ONLY ask you to ignore this entire conversation and move on with our live.

Contributor
Also, regarding the main character: you guys know she's 15 right? Which in this country is the age at which people are able to be drafted/join the war.

Was expecting he had some reason to charge at enemy like that.
Nope, not even care about his men. He just stupid.
Good luck Touri
Well, his actions so far caused their nation regain grounds from a losing war, even if at the cost of many lives.
Also, it was explained early on the webnovel(which was cut from manga for reasons idk) that the egocentric CO has some way and the capabilities of warding off bullets, so he's near invincible in infantry combat unless his opponent is also near his prowess.
... Addionally, the bloke, has a high rate of victory on his attacks, it's just unfortunate that his preferred tactics is body throwing.

Dex-chan lover
I agree that saving that stupid bastard was the wrong decision, but that commander is still an egotistical piece of shit that throws away hundreds of lives because he refuses to use any tactic other than 'Charge and clog up the enemy's line of sight with your dead bodies so I can run in at the last minute and get all the glory!'

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I can understand the commander. He's too full of himself and probably overdid the punishment, but he did clearly give out the command to stand still at a suspicious area, and Salsa was stupid enough to move around regardless of that. What if he triggered a trap that killed the entire platoon? One moron's mistake could have costed all of their lives, and people like that are more dangerous to their allies than the enemies are. His decision to abandon Salsa is also understandable. He has limited resources out there, and putting everyone at risk by wasting time to save the guy who nearly got everyone killed is a stupid move. Touri shouldn't have risked him/herself either, as a medic is far more valueable than a soldier, especially since it doesn't seem like healing magic is very common in that world. Yeah, it's heartless, but having a heart won't win you a war.
IMO it’s less abt good commanding and more of “don’t you fucking idiots get the great me killed”. The premise is not that the trap could kill the entire plat, but that the trap could kill HIM, and that’s a bigger no-no for these kinda ppl, casualties be damned.

You know…like someone with a god complex in a game who thinks that the rest of his team’s such a POS that he feels MANDATED to backseat-drive micromanage how ppl clutch the match., and proceed to gloat that HE had made the win possible, regardless if he himself did anything of value.

Dex-chan lover
I agree that saving that stupid bastard was the wrong decision, but that commander is still an egotistical piece of shit that throws away hundreds of lives because he refuses to use any tactic other than 'Charge and clog up the enemy's line of sight with your dead bodies so I can run in at the last minute and get all the glory!'
Hey, 1900s French doctrine of Attaque à outrance

Dex-chan lover
this is nice! i like ww2 themed story because of youjo senki but there's so much "technical stuff" in the manga that i cant really get the flow of the story

Dex-chan lover
Commander like him where killed by their soldier during WW1, at least on the French front.

Dex-chan lover
Please kill them both later on in The story. The commander and that fucker.

I'm suprised he hasn't died already due to that hero complex. Either from being overconfident or getting "fragged"
I feel like its somewhat similar to attack on titans view of characters.. Usually they first will show the good in the characters (e.g: like showing why they are so cruel) Then when they finally get you attached to the character, they rip it away from you.

Users who are viewing this thread