Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - I'm Actually Also...

Dex-chan lover
Multiple girls you guys say ? It does look that way. But I hope not. I don't know why

Fed-Kun's army
I know it’s done because of manga logic, but MC was an idiot to let his friend go alone when he knew they were being targeted.

Fed-Kun's army
God this MC is dumb and the friend is dumb.

Never go on your own! EVER in any horror scenario

Dex-chan lover
Is dropping in quality, story-wise. Anyway, I believe that all this girl that no one knows is actually a group of girls, purpose? hell if I know.

Dex-chan lover
She's definitely multiple girls, though murdering someone in a public library where there's cameras is fucking stupid and leaving him alone was fucking stupid.

I'm also a bit paranoid because I get a very rape-y vibe from that new girl...

I don't think she's gonna live, but I also definitely get the impression she's gonna try to do something to MC at least once...

Even in front of a public building letting your friend go out alone was a stupid idea; the author should of had him die a different way.

My guess for why they haven't gone to the cops yet is he doesn't want to be held responsible for the deaths that occurred so far and I hope the author mentions something like this soon.

I'm invested enough in the story at this point to see the story through.

I find the way the author makes everyone seem extremely suspicious makes it seem like that there is going to be a twist in that the girls forced as accomplices were all doing it willingly.

Double-page supporter
Why every girl that involved are beauty, like is this university for model 🤔

Contributor
@moegamisama @mnecch

Part 1:
mgs1.png

Part 2:
mgs2.png

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck is going on here
did the author have a stroke or is the translation complete garbage
this shit is barely coherent

Somehow I can feel the story is going downhill, don't know which part, but I just felt something isn't right.
But the mystery is really gripping me

Double-page supporter
"Are you the girl nobody knows?"
"Huh? Tsubasa? Who's that?"

Are this idiot serious that he didn't catch that slip up? Are those glasses he's wearing just for show or what?

So these characters pop up out of nowhere and start investigating a murder and noone sees nothing wrong with this they also act so calm knowing that the murders happened and they don't pick up on it it's like they know already and just joining in

Users who are viewing this thread