Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - I'm Actually Also...

Double-page supporter
Good premise, but this MCs' stupidity is surreal.

LOL. This seems like it's gonna go multi people fast as fuck. Like, There's not 1 killer but 2 or 3. I mean, I dunno but if you look at the evidence we've got so far, it pointing that way. Either that or it's the chick that's helping them, mind fucking everyone else. *Shrugs*

Pick a theory.

They went to the heckin library partly so there would be enough people around for Best Friend to not get assassinated, and then they just both forget that little important detail and let him go off alone?

@Melonpan
I think there's more than 1 "tsubasa". But, At the same time, "tsubasa" could be manipulating other people as a cover. Perhaps I just read to much into it, I dunno. Neither "theory" sits right with me, But it's the best I got atm , with the info we have.

Dex-chan lover
"Tsubasa" is definitely a combination of all the girls introduced, but author's definitely also panelling things in a way to make the reader believe so.

If nothing else, I'm betting on Mitsuha being primary makeup artist disguise planner + personnel dispatch at this time (I'm guessing she's listening in on the conversation remotely).
Shiki is a "playmaker" that steers situations in ways desired (hugging MC from behind to introduce herself just as he notices something, readily agreeing to MC friend's idea to get him killed after forcing herself into conversation). She's also the failed "murderer" of MC's friend earlier, though I'm assuming that's more to have Kokushou earn trust. May be at actual odds with "Tsubasa", but not known for sure at this time.
Kokushou is probably the primary lure.
Ogura is probably the one that executed the first shown murder (not enough details so pure guess, and she's going to be relevant at some point).
I assume all get a thrill of sorts from what they do, are heavy liars, and take turns pulling off a kill. Other girls haven't been properly introduced yet to really clue in on what's happening. That's my guesses at least.

Double-page supporter
Hmmm when kokushu told shiki let's go look for more books you would of thought they would of gone in the same direction but they went in opposite directions in the library while murai went outside... So it couldn't have been them who attacked him some it was definitely another girl who attacked him

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that "the girl nobody knows" is actually more than one girl...

I believe that Tsubasa could be multiple girls, but I think that "the girl nobody knows" is only one girl, otherwise the author would be really pushing it, since it would imply there's an actual group of girls who go around falling in love with random boys, tormenting them, and then falling in love with another boy, tormenting him, and... Rise and repeat, I guess. Maybe one of the girls has some tech knowledge and made up those articles to throw the MC into a loop. Now that would be hella fun.

Users who are viewing this thread