Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki

Incel finds a Yandere who falls in love with him and will do anything to protect him

Does nothing but complain.

Supposedly culprit was already arrested for serial killing. MC does not contact police or look up culprit on Google.
Welp, three chapter rule. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
1/10, because there is no fucking and will be no fucking. MC should have gone for one-night stands only. Ha ha! To the rubbish bin it goes.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@BraveDude8
Hey bro, private message doesn't work for some reason. Why declare my post as spoiler? It's just a guess so chill. XD
Would be great to remove the auto warning.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this feels like a make-believe story me and my buddies would have come up with back in primary school. It ain't worth reading.

This is the speed dating equivalent of a murder mystery. Any supporting character is seemingly killed off immediately so that our MC can get the opportunity to meet someone new.

Dex-chan lover
Three chapters in and I can already tell that the writing is hella cheap.

MC is a literal incel. Fantastic start.

MC never heard about the gruesome serial murder case that shook the entire nation. Doesnt even attempt to look her up on the internet. Seems legit.

I must find her before she kills another person. But only by myself. I cant possibly go to the police for this. Why? Shut up. Makes sense.

Lemme guess, literally everyone around him is gonna die like two seconds after they were introduced just for the shock factor.

Dex-chan lover
@MoonTengu not when it comes to serial murder cases tho. If it is anything that can even remotely cause a public unrest, they will not fuck around, for better or worse.

Users who are viewing this thread