Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki

Manga seems kinda rushed with the plot honestly. I'm getting character names mixed together and next thing I know MC's random friend gets offed. Awesome

Dex-chan lover
I think the current theory for this manga is the killer is multiple girls and they're all in love with the MC?

Im going to call it.
I Bet that all the girls are using Tsubasa as to stalk this dude as they all are interested in him, ot some shit.

Dex-chan lover
I just read it till the latest chapter in one sitting, and I got a feeling it may end up like
School Day, where everyone ended up killing each other. But, since it happen in uni, should we called it College Day?

Dex-chan lover
What I disliked at first was how needlessly convoluted it got but then I actually got hooked despite that so props to the mangaka. Now the only thing I really dislike is how gullible the MC is. He jumps from one to the next without really thinking for himself and the only time he tried to think things through on his own it was just panels of panicking.

My theory is that there are multiple girls involved in this case and in the previous incident in middle school. But there is only one tsubasa. I believe it is impossible for there to be multiple tsubasa's because it doesn't make sense for there to be multiple yanderes. That is the hill I will stand on and I will die on it if I must because multiple yanderes for one guy will never work together. But organized crime under one yandere sounds likely and I think this is supported by the different pictures and panels of the different versions of tsubasa we were shown.

Now, although I said there is one tsubasa this doesn't mean there can't be multiple yanderes. There could literally be opposing groups that were put into motion due to the train incident and we have not quite reached an understanding of how many girls actually like MC. And Muira could be in one yandere group (the librarian girls group), and was taken out by the tsubasa group.... Wow, this is one fun rabbit hole of theory I found myself in.

Wonder why's the title like that? Maybe Sousuke is a psychopath as well and he himself has no idea till way down the line where he says the title to the real Tsubasa. He needs to grow some balls doe or it'll become boring soon.

I love this so much, I bet that Tsubasa-chan is not just one or two different girls but all the girls the Mc started to be with.

Dex-chan lover
i like the art

all the girls are unique looking and sexy as hell, even though they wear clothes

Someone spoil this for me, its too slow for my taste and i genuinely don't like how half assed the story is

@Gervinho23 A competent MC in this situation would done with it by now. I think a better way of doing this would of been making the MC competent but the yandere threatening to go for his family if he went to anyone. Let that be the only way his immediate family are not killed off so it makes sense he doesn't go to the cops.

Dex-chan lover
Why does the art remind me SO much of Owari no Seraph?
I checked if the artist is the same person but it's not... I don't know if it's the inking or something else, but they are very very similar...

Users who are viewing this thread