Tsugai to Shirazu ni Watashi o Katta Jun'ai Kojirase Kishi Danchou ni Unmei no Ai o Tsukageraremashita! - Ch. 1 - The Day I Became A Sex Slave

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 15, 2023
Messages
3,532
Ngl, this story just feels like a girl's wet dream...

Thanks for the chapter!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 29, 2024
Messages
2,066
Ngl, this story just feels like a girl's wet dream...

Thanks for the chapter!
‏i mean this was probably written by a woman.
uq4RrAZ.jpeg
 
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
1
Heya, as I said feel free to take over if you’re interested in the series. If no one takes over, I will still continue to update the series but updates will probably be sporadic as I’m just translating when I feel like it. My plan is to do batch uploads as the series splits each chapter into 3 parts.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Apr 22, 2023
Messages
66
trope of MC being 'thrown away' by a idiotic prince, obviously being used by the large marquis here. And regardless if he was thinking she was mocking him behind his back well... yeah hes stupid enough.

So world has Dragons and/or people related to them who looking for mates, clearly the Emperor who spoke for MC knew she was innocent and probably inflicted a powerful ''curse'' on the marquis and crown prince to leave her family alone.

Possible guess that the marquis was going to try buying her later, but no one expected a random to pop in within the same day.
Guessing the Knight Commander is clearly part dragon and MC is is 'fated' mate.
atm though going to be hard to tell if her family will accept her back, usually the trope is the family has noses up and says screw you.
 
Contributor
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
2,712
Heya, as I said feel free to take over if you’re interested in the series. If no one takes over, I will still continue to update the series but updates will probably be sporadic as I’m just translating when I feel like it. My plan is to do batch uploads as the series splits each chapter into 3 parts.
THANKS for the translation buddy,to find such rare manga the spiritual successor of this jewel

https://mangadex.org/title/ccc7f73f...a-watashi-o-anata-no-seidorei-ni-shitekudasai

Ngl, this story just feels like a girl's wet dream...

Thanks for the chapter!

mean this was probably written by a woman.
Possible
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top