Tsugihagi Darake no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
And that's all for Volume 2 folks! I'll be taking another short break now that V2 is wrapped up, then chugging along to TL the remaining 5 volumes. Question of the day for you, do you think Ougi and Subaru natsuki would get along? Brothers in suffering perhaps? I bet Ougi would be jealous of the ability to start over.

Dex-chan lover
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRTIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
And that's all for Volume 2 folks! I'll be taking another short break now that V2 is wrapped up, then chugging along to TL the remaining 5 volumes. Question of the day for you, do you think Ougi and Subaru natsuki would get along? Brothers in suffering perhaps? I bet Ougi would be jealous of the ability to start over.
Damn there's 5 more volumes of this? And no one's bothered to translate it before u did?

Dex-chan lover
Total of 7 purchasable volumes for a total of 68 chapters, and if we include a geolocked to japan manga app i'm trying to figure out how to get into, 115 chapters.
I assume those extra chapters are like, X.5 chapters and extra bits like extra art?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the upload. I’m liking this story as it’s interesting to see which way it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread