Tsugihagi Darake no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Yea no redemption for plant guy.. he neded to suffer much much more.. :pout:

Dex-chan lover
I gotta man these panels are gnarly as fuck. Just a little messy sometimes

Fed-Kun's army
I do feel like this manga would benefit if it were like 25-33% longer/slower. The pacing is a bit fast for my tastes.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even gonna lie even for a manga about literal dead people I'm pretty sure this is too much gore

Dex-chan lover
Hey all, I just wanted to chime in real quick and let everyone know that there's only one more chapter left in volume 3! It's a short one, but it is setting the stage for what volume 4 is gunna be about. It is also VERY graphic, so consider this your trigger warning.
Thanks for the hard work king this manga is a GEM

Wow this is pretty good just caught up, it reminds me a little not as funny and silly as the other one where a radish farmer who likes thighs becomes the undead hero. Not exactly the same but why is it when undead heroes are written the stories are just fun?

Dex-chan lover
Man this is going along at an absolutely roaring pace, isn't it?

Fed-Kun's army
The chapters of this story definitely feel short, but the story itself's got me entirely invested.
Thanks for the translations so far, Fey!

Dex-chan lover
I was binge reading this for a quick read fully expecting cooper isekai comedy, god damn I found a diamond.

Rest in peace Portia, you were my favourite character :'(

So anyone wanna try to decipher the beginning of the chapter img? This felt like Kenjirou Hata works all over again.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey all, I just wanted to chime in real quick and let everyone know that there's only one more chapter left in volume 3! It's a short one, but it is setting the stage for what volume 4 is gunna be about. It is also VERY graphic, so consider this your trigger warning.
More graphic than that talking esophagus???

Dex-chan lover
What would be the point of that? Portia is not only established as a strong mage, but her kindness is a perfect contrast for the monstrous form. In comparison, Tosca is just some chick who said some racist shit back then.
The point would be that Portia would be alive :O
That's the whole point.

Users who are viewing this thread