Tsugumomo - Vol. 23 Ch. 113 - Kyouka's Kazuya Trouble (Lewd Edit)

Dex-chan lover
This is what I call character growth.

I just started reading this from the beginning a couple of days ago and I'm positively hooked on the story. Harems and lewd spirit intercourse aside kazuya has become more robust as an MC compared to how this all began.
#Sunao4MainWife

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
yeah dude I love alpha MCs that fuck girls feel so fuckign good when they get their pussah filled with the D

Double-page supporter
The girl under his left arm looks way too young. (lol)

In any case, Kiriha best girl always.

x12.png

x19.png

Fed-Kun's army
oh man i was expecting that crystal ball beauty to join in but alas looks like author is going for brocon route with her.

Aggregator gang
well I like where this going... I actually like this chapter a lot. Kyouka facing her insecurities and all that is so sweet.... then she faced the MC having another 3 partner that she needs to worry about lmao. At least Mimane the mirror is here and she's cute

Dex-chan lover
The one with a bowl on top doesn't even have a name yet. Why is he collecting a harem of lolis? This is just stupid and arbitrary. He already had a bunch of girls fawning over him before this ridiculous arc even kicked off, and now it has expanded to include nameless extras.
What would Chisato think of this?

Dex-chan lover
not much better in this life than making tsundere teenage girl beg to be your property
:hearts:

Users who are viewing this thread