Tsugumomo - Vol. 24 Ch. 121.1 - Shinobu's Plan (Lewd Edit)

Dex-chan lover
After this is over the catgirl needs to be punished but first kill the slaver

Not gonna lie, i enjoyed them stomping the shit out of the cat girl. I mean yea shes trying to help her sister but she fucked over so many people and put them to freaken slavery cause of it. That doesnt justify anything. Ruining others lives.

I have to admit, I'm just getting tired of this arc as a whole. Especially considering that a majority of the people are just characters in a book that are probably going to stop existing after the arc, this whole thing just feels like filler.

The catgirl is just as evil as the slaver, if not more. There is absolutely no reason for them to regard her as an ally, believe anything she says, or do anything to her other than immediately kill her.

Dex-chan lover
well they have no choice but to accept help from that cunt. Still think they should have done at least a couple hours of research before entering the world. Maybe her and dabada or w.e and cat cunt will kill eachother or die in a bloody explosion. I can understand the girls not really caring because they know once the amisogi dies the whole world will cease to exist and therefore the people in said world unless it'll stay open as an isekai world for some japanese to save and possible ruin lol

Hmmmm........ an upcoming act of redemption together with some kind of heartfelt back story. Maybe, just maybe--

---Nope. I'd still roast that cunt on stake.

Fed-Kun's army
i hate redemption arc of these hateful cunt villains. it pisses me off so much.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure I understand all the whinging over redemption arcs... people love redemption arcs. That's basically the plot of every Star Wars, just non-stop redemption arcs; and that's considering that every "Darth Redeemable" seems to have genocided whole planets in most cases. But, cat-girl does despicable things to try and cure her little sis, only to discover that the ends don't justify the means, and is redeemed through the power of Kazuya's forgiving touch... and people are butt-mad at this?

Darth Revan would not approve
220px-DSRevan.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is not redemption. This is the very start of making amends. But of course, we're going to be wrapping this up and waking this world within the next few "days", so this is all we'll get.

Dabada gon' get hers.

Love how the author keeps the cat girl's only useful parts hairless. Still hate her tho, we all know she gets the 'redemption' arc but I would still like her to get some heavy backlash later on.

Dex-chan lover
page 13 : they had no practices whatsoever before , but their dance is very synching ?

page 18 :
- why did you stop me ?
- if you hit this "cat burglar" b!tch anymore , she will die , and we havent had our turns of torturing her yet , i want to torture her for a few days before she dies .

the page below is from the crappy , edgy manga retar* : monster . dont read it :

x7.png

Group Leader
Yeah, fuck this.
This art is still good, but damn the story is getting worse.

I stopped reading this for almost a yeah, hopping it would get back on track, but nope, still this shitty isekai bullshit...
Well, it had a good run, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread