Tsugumomo - Vol. 25 Ch. 127 - Kazuya vs. Daemon Dabada 3

Oh my!! All that penetration! This whole chapter was just about penetration.

I seem to remember how sexual energy also powers the drill weapons in Gurren Lagann as well.

Dex-chan lover
Mamisaka seemed to escape all punishment both in the novel and in real life, despite all of this having been orchestrated by her. However, it's a small consolation we at least know she lost her little sister in RL, and that has been haunting her ever since. There's a little bit of justice left in that universe, all thanks to the little sister dying. Good. May Mamisaka never forget that and may time never heal her wounds.

Dex-chan lover
Gather together the spiritual power inside the body. Focus it. And send it to Kiriha. -> mind fucked

Dex-chan lover
dfhfg564tsdf

page 17 : the MC just defeated the strongest demon , then he is captured by some lowly , weak soldiers ?????? he can just fukking kill all the soldiers .

page 18 :
- there is a lot of reward gold , lets go buying some expensive foods and go fukking some pretty wh0res .
- no , i will give all the gold to some slaves that i barely know .
- are you a fukking idiot or something ?

page 23 :
- now for the main event of this video game : the torturing , m0lesting and rap!ng of these 2 "cat-burglar" sisters . we have been waiting for this .
- admin : sorry , you guys are only free-to-play users , and your time is over , i will kick you out of this game . to play the main event , you must pay for the DLC .

page 27 : why did the mangaka bother to draw the hairy balls of the MC ? is he a sh0tac0n ped0 or something ?

last page : a few days ago , i remember it said "next chapter in 24 / 7" , i guess this was just a joke of the scanlators , they fixed it to "next chapter in 24 / 4" .

nfcs4trtgfhxcgnhcv

I am so fucking pissed.
I understand Tilt’s motivations, but it literally doesn’t excuse jack-shit. The author has done nothing to outweigh all of her bad qualities. Any redeeming factor is far outweighs by the horrible shit she’s done. She deserves the death sentence. Why is she treated like she isn’t that bad? Wtf is this arc even...

Dex-chan lover
Wtf so basically cat bitch gets zero consequences. Sure she lost her sister, so she what, sold who knows how many people in slavery. All of who suffered immensely under the fat bitch. The fuck??

Users who are viewing this thread