Tsugumomo - Vol. 26 Ch. 131 - Sosogu and Kazuya

OK, I get that Sosogu hasn't had much screentime so far, but why would anyone (especially anyone who's ever played an RPG) think that a healer who can buff strength, speed, and defense, AND serve as an unlimited source of booze is useless?

Supporter
@zephyr256

ikr? an excellent support.

thing is that support often isn't as apparent versus, maybe a cannon or something. but good support can very easily make or break a group

Group Leader
Support/healer is always important in any team. Most of the time they are the real MVP of the party and the main target of the enemies

Dex-chan lover
If you don't have use for the healer it is just because you lack imagination, more so when the healer is a buffer too.

On the other handKazuya did think quick, imagining that he only need to speed up more and strength his attackewith spiritual energy to counter was smart, but the draw back of the triple dose prove that he doesn't know Sosogu well or that they arent completely in sinc yet. But will sinc with her, i mean with the method he uses to give energy for them it would be hard to not "sinc".

@zephyr256
MMO aside, in many RPG you can get most mob enemies just by mashing attack button, especially later in the game. I for one barely use magic aside from healing and maybe some attack spells unless the enemy is some special type. Playing as a buffer/healer isn't that common, and while people playing in online RPGs might be aware of how crucial role of support magic can be, it's not really all that common knowledge for those who don't play such games.

Dex-chan lover
We can't have any underage drinking in our Christian borderline-hentai manga

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the main problem is that she does use the spiritual power to make the drinks?
So unless you are like Kazuya you won't be able to span new potions at willl?

Dex-chan lover
Sosugu’s breasts were shown when she and the others were forced by Dabada to do a strip show, though. Plus, you know, harem context.

@Equilibrium
It’s the cost and efficiency conundrum, since the most he could do with her was apparently to just get a bit drunk every night. A hoe tsukumogami actually has straightforward combat applications despite being a hoe, putting aside its practical utility as a hoe.

It’s like Kiriha and how she shouldn’t have been all that powerful a tsukumogami until after Kanaka utilized her. For Sosugu, I think she’d just be naturally strengthened over time, being supplied with Mayoiga’s spiritual power, allowing her to gradually discover and expand her capabilities to what they are now.

Dex-chan lover
She's a buffer. Why didn't she get any use before? lol. He should be using her all the time.

Double-page supporter
I like this chapter. Back to the good old times of Kazuya beating up monsters without the stifling plot elements hanging overhead all the time.

Clearly the solution here is to make the worm drink sake until it dies of alcohol poisoning.

Users who are viewing this thread