Tsugumomo - Vol. 26 Ch. 131 - Sosogu and Kazuya

A girl that can produce infinite potions? She is the most broken character of the entire show.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, the fact that her alcohol slowed down Kazuya means she can probably debuff the enemy as well. Make them slower and weaker. So far, though, the effects of her alcohol need the alcohol to be ingested. Maybe that can be bypassed by spraying the alcohol out as a mist?

Dex-chan lover
So she can heal, buff you/your allies and probably debuff your enemies? What kind of brainded asshole would think she is useless and only use her to get drunk?

Double-page supporter
@KeiosKod In this specific situation at least, she'd just need to pour it on the "floor". They're already in the worm's stomach, after all.

Fed-Kun's army
They gotta wait until the worm is above ground or at least very close to the surface.

@Acolytus Thats exactly was i was thinking. The double speed was incredible so i could only imagine the double strength one or the triple versions of each. Also she can heal and most likely use negative effects on enemies. I think next chapter Kazuya will figure that out and use her effects offensively.

@Redice Yea that farmer was an idiot. He gets strength, speed, durability and healing and he complains lol. He would probably have made his work way easier or have been more than a (likely peasant) farmer if he was smart enough to put her to good use. Oh well his loss.

Fed-Kun's army
There's not enough info around to really gauge her usefulness.

For now, she seems to give out 'buffs' and heals in form of 'drinks', which take the form of various cups, flasks and plates of which they are served on.
You can only have one buff going, though the said buff can be stacked for increased effect. But there's a higher side-effect and a chance the buff will backfire.

Also, since she is a sake bottle, there's a good chance that some of the potions are actual alcoholic beverages and can negatively effect the user when used too much.

So she seems she needs to be used 'in moderation', not to get too drunk on those effects.
Aside that, without any offensive or control abilities, Sosogu feels as a too passive vessel to have around when fighting, thus questioning herself.

Dex-chan lover
She has been useless because

1) her buff wasn't needed at all
2) she has no confidence in her own buffs

So yeah, she had been useless guys, it's not an understatement. If you're attacking with 100 power (just a number) and it kills the aberration, buffing yourself to 200 power is still considered useless and a waste of time and resources.

@Xystus I agree that she "feels" useless cause of her lack of activity but i thinks thats more of a testament to the failures of her owners (including Kazuya) who wasnt trying t tap her full potential. There are a LOT of seemingly useless Tsugumomos who have become useful from the use of a good owner and/or inventive ways of using them. I mean they even made a hair pick useful lol.

Also if she is a buff character who can also likely debuff that it would be very useful to take advantage of that. Especially the debuff aspect of that. In any RPG game you've played im sure you've needed that healer/effect character to assist in making the battle easier. The fact that kazuya didn't know all her moves already shows he was lacking in how he was using her. This would have likely made more of his battles easier if he used her properly. Anyway Im glad hes stepping up now.

Dex-chan lover
@SSJR2 I think you ggot the answer. She could probably slow the worms, make them drunk, weak or w.e

well most people can only use 1 tsugumogami. so you just have a buff and heal and no weapon to attack.
and just like LoL, no one want to play support.
but for Kazuya who can use multiple tsugomogami. its op. can use her to buff and he still have other tsugumogami to attack.

Dex-chan lover
The only problem I see with her is that you have to drink her first to receive the buff. Which could leave you open for attacks. She a right time right moment kinda tsugumomo.

Dex-chan lover
@zephyr256 It's a mentality of tsukumogami: they get increasingly frustrated when they aren't being used and she isn't necessary for most subjugation targets. Also her backstory containes her fear to be thrown out because of another tool and she is once again in a hands of a man who got his hands on multiple tsugumomo.
@Arekkusu Said probably healer XD Well, since noone actually plays healer you probably aren't, but I heared there are a lot of cases of unappreciated healers in MMO.

Users who are viewing this thread