Tsugumomo - Vol. 27 Ch. 135 - Shirane's Trial

Dex-chan lover
@elefantine97

all of them are household objects that gained spiritual ascension and gained human form... so human age doesn't really apply to them...
but if you want to be technical, for an object to gain this transformation, they have to be quite few generations of owner old, like 3 generations(100-180 years cumulative)or something.... only the guy is actually human.

plus, this is fiction, if you can't differentiate fiction and reality, then don't watch tv or play games.... please read this in a low sarcastic tone and not in a confrontational tone.

so your decision to leave is understandable, but why even comment in the first place? if you don't mind me asking....

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 they look like kids, have kid bodies, and act like kids even if you tell me they're actually tea cups

you say fiction, but if a video game renders realistic naked kids bodies and portray them in overtly sexual ways (they're canonically alien robots btw), then...i mean...
like, usually i'm cool with teens (16-18) in the ecchi genre cuz at least it's a possible demographic for that kind of stuff, but these are straight up gradeschoolers
anyway, the og comment was just being snarky, not like i could influence anyone's decision on whether to read this or not

that's all, bye

How thin can the story be stretched?
I am getting fed up with this. Get back to the actually interesting narrative.
It is like 30% story and 70% unneeded nudity.

@jimmchanga and anybody else hoping for the lewd edit:

Once again, it’s gonna be a while. Hamada has been less detailed when streaming (even on FC2) and only does Pixiv versions later.

With much more detail.

So… Relax, stay hydrated, and you’ll have an edit eventually. We can always hope for a full licensed non-censored version, but that’s likely even further down the road.

Contributor
You know the author has his audience by the balls when they cry out "I do not wish to be horny, I wish to be story."

Dex-chan lover
It‘s honestly frustrating, how much the author wastes his drawing talents on pedo-bait.

Wonder when we will get news from Japan about the author having certain kind of.... videos in his possession.

@MangaField So far the authors of Act-Age and Kenshin has been caught doing illegal thing that involved minors, but the real kicker there is that both weren't doing fanservice and lolicon manga they were just unpleasant.

This is far better than the nonsensical arc before that. Been ages since there was a proper "crude humor" ecchi comedy.

@no168_92:
but if you want to be technical, for an object to gain this transformation, they have to be quite few generations of owner old
It is a hundred years minimum. The correct term is tsukumogami.

@elefantine97
they look like kids,
Asians tend to be slim and small in stature, looking one or two decades younger than their real age is not uncommon, and there's a matter of stylization.
For example, try to guess how old is Tinkerbell. Or, Calhoun from wreck it ralph (or her husband), or, characters from Corpse Bride, or Betty Boop.
Or you could check out early rumiko's work like Maision Ikkoku.

Your complaint would've been valid if the style was a highly realistic one like in Vagabond. But that's not the case.

Users who are viewing this thread