Tsugumomo - Vol. 27 Ch. 136 - Death Preparations

Dex-chan lover
Of course the fortune shifts to ULTIMATE DOOM the moment they're gone lol.

Dex-chan lover
This angry face and this pose combination is just adorable.
tdVjwMD.png

Dex-chan lover
Artist just wants to draw hentai but somehow managed to make a mangaka career out of it...

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum Let's remember that Kazuya is basically a Gary Stu. The author wrote him like a once in a millennium kind of talent; and the only one that could surpass Kanaka, who already is essentially a deus ex machina. Not saying that is good writing, but it's just the kind of characters they are.

Dex-chan lover
@TanithG Oh dont take me too seriously, i was just complaining a little and yeah Kanaka and Kazuya have such Su/Stu energy that i could spread it on a slice of bread.

I dont care too much, it is fun to read about the genius character... when they are well made, and here they are, but it is necessary to step on the brake now and then so that thing dont get boring and here was one of these moments, but it didn't pay out as i thought which still isnt anything to cry for.

Just curious, between Kanaka and Kazuya, who you think is a better Su/Stu, as in better written, to me it is Kanaka to me her personality and everything is just too funny, Kazuya whole "denial" thing with his sex drive gets irritating some times still like the boy a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Another isekai arc but this time it's the one that matters much more. I can't fucking wait for Kukuri vs Kazuya and co, it's gona be so fucking intense. I guess her soul got corrupted somehow and they are forced to fight? But I surely hope nobody is actually dying.

Also people have been saying Murata is the best modern day manga artist but I'd say Murata has the best paneling but not the best drawing; best drawing goes to this motherfucker Hamada. Great anatomy, great shading, great detailings. Murata excel in both shading and details as well but he fell a bit behind in term of anatomy, as evident in multiple Tatsumaki spine problem drawings from my head.

Double-page supporter
Ah, I love how this series have some really great dialogues like:

"Relax your asshole, Kazuya gonna heal your anus with spiritual healing."

Dex-chan lover
Hey ... also remember that a 'finger' is not the ONLY way to apply ointment. But my boy is an expert by this point ... just not an expert with his ... other ... finger.

Dex-chan lover
Kukuri zombie will just get a sore asshole again when they meet.

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum
A bit too late to say you’re tired of Kazuya being super talented at this point. Aside from the usual super fast progress he’s had since the beginning, ever since he unlocked his memories of being a super genius his mother believed could threaten her, he had been showing signs of being like her since (like that subtle smile he gave when he subdued a tsukumogami barehanded).

Aggregator gang
@KeiosKod I agree, at this point he's basically like his mother but with the added power to control curse energy and he was trained by basically the strongest human exorcist to exist and also gained his own experience from scratch on top of that. The only thing I have issue with, and it's mild at that, is that he is physically stronger than adults that are using tsugumomo while he's unarmed. Experience is one thing but like biology is biology so I find it hard to believe a 14 yr old is gonna be as fast or strong as an adult when their body is still developing.

Dex-chan lover
The fight scenes are going to be so dope, its amazing how the mangaka is so good at both ecchi and fighting scenes.

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum Kanaka is definitely the better character, Kazuya tends to be too bland most of the time. I'm not complaining either, Kazuya works for this kind of story where the eye candy is more important, but I wouldn't mind to see a bit more growth on the boy.

Dex-chan lover
@TanithG Exactly, i dont want him to be one of those fuckboys that some stories try to make seem cool, which isnt, just wanted him to a little less so.... template, his basic personality is like you said bland, but funny enough we have more than a little hint that there is more to the boy in the personality department.

In the first chapters, he acted a little more like a boy his age (for a shounen story) and remember the "shadow Kazuya" from the teacher's dream? Sure he was evil but the guy had swag... funny enough i rate girl Kazuya higher than boy Kazuya, boy/girl Kiriha are the same level to me.................................................. man this series makes me think in strange ways................ BUT I LIKE IT.

Fed-Kun's army
another isekai arc hope its better than the last one which was super long and awful at best.

Users who are viewing this thread