Tsugumomo - Vol. 33 Ch. 166 - Negotiations

Dex-chan lover
I honestly didn't expect this story to randomly just add a futa.

Also it's funny how the MC is drowning in girls that like him, but he's still a virgin. Though I guess it does kinda make sense since he's still not 18 yet.

Even sword girl got fucked by the sword lol.

Hmmm... this story feels so different than how it was at the start. Lots more maledom, cuckshit, and now he's even doing loveless futa.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army

Also it's funny how the MC is drowning in girls that like him, but he's still a virgin. Though I guess it does kinda make sense since he's still not 18 yet.

Hmmm... this story feels so different than how it was at the start. Lots more maledom, cuckshit, and now he's even doing loveless futa.
Right? The story feels secondary to which ever new fetish the author wants to try out on a new girl. I also hate the tendency of making harem protags these ball-less bastards. If you're gonna have a harem, fuck them goddamnit lol.

Dex-chan lover
Right? The story feels secondary to which ever new fetish the author wants to try out on a new girl. I also hate the tendency of making harem protags these ball-less bastards. If you're gonna have a harem, fuck them goddamnit lol.
To be fair, there's insertion on the author's pixiv account

Dex-chan lover

Did I mention that since the 00s, practically every ecchi manga has been in a competition of how much hot fanservice and how ridiculously delusional an excuse for it each author can deliver? Yabuki is particularly brilliant at this, bringing the ecchi element to Mel Brooks comedy levels. So, this is something like a running gag for hard ecchi titles.

As for virginity, this is the so-called “technical virgin” element, which allows the authors formally not to turn the work into a meaningless borderline hentai with promiscuous characters. Especially in mainstream harems or bisexual yuri for waifu seekers.

Dex-chan lover
"No insertion", right?
Nah, she getting rammed by that futa.
Dude has a fucking spy cam in her room? Author really manages to make shit disgusting with a simple detail.
LITERALLY!
I thought he was supposed to be the "normal" one. The stereotypical salaryman in a fantasy setting to help ground it. Why was he watching? For real.
I wouldn't go that far. The story still has a good sense of continuation and it's definitely setting stuff up with character deaths and political intrigue.

The story and action are still #1 I think. It's just that the fanservice is a very close #2.

My problem is that I preferred the fanservice of the early chapters. Gentle femdom. Recent chapters have gotten too much for me. The rapeman villain's fantasies were bad. The cuckshit really makes me hope Kazuya rejects Sunao or that Sunao just... abandons her feelings for Kazuya and goes for the sword. And not to mention how needle got assaulted while Kazuya was trying to get his god's soul back.

___

I still think No Insertion is just a white lie the author's using to get away with the MC boning while lying to the audience. Otherwise, there's no way he'd have to clean that specific spot after spiritual intercourse.

Dex-chan lover
Oh... he is a creep, obviously he would be a creep why wouldn't he.

So that is what the Idle House is, an "organization" that makes contact with those tsukumogami users who are criminals, even if it is loose, it could be that they are the ones that distribute tsukus for those they think are worth

Dex-chan lover
Surprise motherfuckers, FUTA ... also surprise, someone got their dick(?) wet. What I want to know is how do tsukogami determine their gender ... was it mentioned somewhere or can they all change at will?

Although the ecchi has increased by a lot, this is still hands down the best action (fight scenes) and great story (plot) manga out there atm. Praying for the crystal ball cutie ... if she needs a good home and protector Kazuya has room.

Users who are viewing this thread