Tsugumomo - Vol. 34 Ch. 167 - Re-examination

Dex-chan lover
This is why you don't let your enemies live ... they come back around to fuck you up later. Granted, this jaggabutt, is using author hax to do this so I guess it's the author's fault. I also guess the author was feeling pent up or something because they even dove straight into the rape fetishes again lately. And so soon after the last one, guess vanilla isn't doing it anymore for them, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
"We need you to kill bad guys."
"NO NOT LIKE THAT"

I assume it's a "remember that they're still a person and be keenly aware that you're taking a life"-type thing but it's still pretty goofy lol. Also RIP Sunao at getting visions of a 5-year-old nutting.

Dex-chan lover
Hamada-sensei was backed up, and I mean that literally, this man is not shy about his proclivities.

This manga is entirely his outlet for his craziness, and I respect the hell out of him to still have done a good story with it.

I think what Susuzumi meant with that was... that what they want from Sunao is that she will entirely accept that she is killing a person but not see it as an obligation but a duty that needs to be carried with subtlety.

By just looking at it as "cutting him down" she is washing her hands of any guilt, and they don't want that, they fear that if they lose that "guilt" they could get too used to the act of killing and see as just anything else... which could lead them astray, but at the same time if they let guilt consume them they would be unable to keep going or go crazy.

It is a delicate balance, but one that needs to be achieved and maintained.

They are using powers that are connected to their souls, a connection that they themselves don't entirely understand but know that if taken lightly can bring disaster.

Dex-chan lover
So we've been waiting nearly half a year at this point and are still going to be waiting to see what the hell the cliffhanger was about Ouhi being so brutally killed that she's been sliced to ribbons. I'm not one to turn down fan-service but this is taking beating around the bush to another level.

Dex-chan lover
So we've been waiting nearly half a year at this point and are still going to be waiting to see what the hell the cliffhanger was about Ouhi being so brutally killed that she's been sliced to ribbons. I'm not one to turn down fan-service but this is taking beating around the bush to another level.
It's only been a few months.
Manga just recently went biweekly.
I also guess the author was feeling pent up or something because they even dove straight into the rape fetishes again lately. And so soon after the last one, guess vanilla isn't doing it anymore for them, LOL.
And the no-insertion idiots will actually believe it lol.
Dude got his fill of that vanilla kind of content so he goes full rapeman to get his rocks off.

At least he's just doing it to the side characters. And Sunao didn't get raped, she's just leaving the harem (hopefully) to go with the sword kid. I'd be mad disappointed in the author if he continues to try and put them together, but he's been disappointing a lot recently so I wouldn't be surprised.

Thankfully, Kazuya isn't romantically invested in a lot of characters so far, basically only Kiriha and his other Tsukumogami.

Dex-chan lover
At least he's just doing it to the side characters. And Sunao didn't get raped, she's just leaving the harem (hopefully) to go with the sword kid. I'd be mad disappointed in the author if he continues to try and put them together, but he's been disappointing a lot recently so I wouldn't be surprised.

Thankfully, Kazuya isn't romantically invested in a lot of characters so far, basically only Kiriha and his other Tsukumogami.

Going by that logic, why does she have to “go” with the sword boy? If you’re put off by Sunao being claimed by the Kazuya just because he’s MC, what’s the difference between her then being claimed by Kotetsu?

And while it’s played for laughs like most of these situations, she was raped dude. She literally couldn’t disobey him, and the first thing she did when the got out of the rape dimension was beat the shit out of him. That’s not really the best beginning of a ship and it would make even less sense if they got together.

Users who are viewing this thread