Tsugumomo

The SV would be in ch. 118-120, when Dabada shows off her dungeon to break her slaves to her will.

And 123, 124…

Fed-Kun's army
Well I dont know what I was expecting when i started this... certainly wasnt the tentacle rape.

Fed-Kun's army
@ReaVen_LEAD how much tentacle stuff is there? Weird as it may be, I don’t really mind a manga being basically hentai but I really dislike tentacles...

@Wreavant You might want to skip this arc, at least. It's a tentaclefest in several spots. Up to ch. 113, not so much. We're closing in on the end of the arc that started in 114.

i was planning to read this manga.Now i look the tags again smut ,sexual violence are u freaking kidding me ? i thought this was ecchi comedy wtf happened? is sexual violence heartbreaking? Currentlyi only want lewd lighthearted content.

@john9983 the "Sexual Violence" is pretty tame, nothing heartbreaking. Trust me, if there is any sign of NTR i drop a series most of the time.
The Smut however is not tame ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sad to say, this is probably as lewd as 124 will get, unless Hamada finds a way to do an uncensored edition of Tsugumomo. He's been more cautious about what details he puts in during the streams lately.

He has, however, been posting mostly-uncensored pages from older chapters on his Pixiv account, so watch and see if any of those chapters get new XL releases here, especially since there's no new chapter until December 25.

Dex-chan lover
NSFW author made extra lewd version of chapter 105
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78176246
Unlike most of them he makes this one doesn't have implied sex so could actually replace the pages and be canon.
@tadrow

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, the Dabada chapters are an uncomfortable contrast with the rest of the series in terms of sexual violence. I am really looking forward for her to get her comeuppance and for things to move on back into much more vanilla territory again.

Fed-Kun's army
@InfiniteVerisimilitude The sexual violence goes back a long way. Remember when the usurper guy during the tournament arc drugged and sexually assaulted the leader of the resistance? Twice? Or how the MC's mom sexually assaulted everyone she could reach when she was younger?

Still waiting for the next chapter.
Properly released around middle of the month.
Give it time.

Users who are viewing this thread