Tsugumomo

Fed-Kun's army
@Kookiezi: Not directly, no, but there is a lot of almost-action and a couple wild fantasies. Only the latest chapter heavily implies yuri sex happened, but that's debatable.

Dex-chan lover
r u people happy? we got og girl back at the expense of 2 really shitty arcs. lol

Fed-Kun's army
Author is definitely in mad love with Shield Hero recently. Let's introduce the most unlikable thing in isekai ever, because people will like it.

If anything, this make readers annoyed and destroy what essentially make this manga good. Can't believe the author pulled this edgy isekai arc.

Dex-chan lover
I thought alot this manga was contrivance after contrivance with some ecchi and great fighting scene art then the most contrived arc Is the isekai in some shitlord dreams wow amazing. Hope the author somehow pays it off because it just blows.

Double-page supporter
This arc has been suuuuuuper garbage and it feels like it has been going on forever, man. Like, the tournament arc and it's whole thing had it's bad points, but at least I didn't feel like I was wasting my time.

This arc is such shit compared to the previous ones. It makes zero sense that they all became morons suddenly. None of this would have even happened without the entire protagonists team being stupider than stupid. I can't wait for what other amazingly stupid things they fall for.

For crap sakes even the dumb as hell cat girl falls for her own scheme. Come on.

I could have ignored the borderline rapey edgelord themes of this arc, but when characters entire personality and intelligence changes it feels like someone else started writing it. This arc feels like a horny teenager wrote a yuri fanfic. A particularly bad one. Which is saying something.

Aggregator gang
High ratings but it looks like people hate the current arc. Is it still worth a read?

Dex-chan lover
It's incredible how the MC lack of charisma, like all male protagonist of a harem manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m probably gonna get hit for this, but what exactly defines Shoujo ai/yuri? Seems like in terms of presence it’s not behind THAT much compared to stuff between the MC and any of the girls .

Fed-Kun's army
@Machaka22: I have a different theory. Charisma (probably the best word I've heard anyone use to describe a harem MC in a LONG time!) is kinda like art; it's subjective. One person's charisma may be magnetic, but to someone else it's repulsive (I don't mean disgusting; I mean the exact opposite of the word magnetic). This is not limited to the characters in the manga, but the readers as well. The reason for this is it depends on a person's value, therefore what can make someone attractive is how it resonates with your values. So one has to ask: what makes a harem MC charismatic? For some, like yourself, this MC has little to none, but to the characters in the manga, enough to plenty exists to pull towards him.

Not in any way attacking you, btw. I just found your comment very interesting and enlightening in it's own way and wanted to add to it.

So this starts out as an ecchi comedy set in our world but later turns into a dark fantasy superpowers story with slavery, torture and tentacle rape?? WTF

Art in the last few chapters is 10/10 tho.

Users who are viewing this thread