Tsugumomo

I really don't like the "another world" arc, i like isekai, but not like that.

I do not understand how one passes from the fact that they can have 5 partners (experimental for the moment) to an isekai without any introduction, it is just a bow in the void which is useless?

Dex-chan lover
I hope this manga ends soon and the mangaka looks for a partner who can actually write a story, and also without adding pedo-material every other chapter.
His artwork is god-like. What a waste of talent on such a „story“....

@PsuchoJing
I haven't read any of it. It doesn't look like it is yuri, and the tags and comments worry me. Answer the question so that I can decide if I want to read this.

Honestly yeah. As much as I love this series and Isekai holds a soft spot in my heart, this arc feels super forced and not like a part of the story. I do hope things go back to normal soon. :\

Dex-chan lover
@Edalwulf It's tagged yuri because there are instances of some of the female characters engaging in sexual relations. The instances are infrequent, but ever-present throughout the story. These are not "relationship stories" so much as sexual encounters that are interspersed throughout the main story, which is at it's heart a "monster trainer" genre story.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be cool if the story actually started moving forward for a little while?

Why are they even fucking around in some scrublord's dreams for so long? How is any of this important?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

What I mentioned is about as much of a spoiler as saying there is
isekai
happening in the latest chapters.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is going on for too long, it already overstayed its welcome. Wake me up when this fucking arc ends.

Dex-chan lover
Some people are desperate to get to the final boss fight but the shows over after that. Now we're going to spend a year or three IRL training and introducing the whole weapon harem team and what they can do and give them each their own arc probably. The people that want the arc to finish are pretty much ready for the whole manga to finish.

Fed-Kun's army
Considering the latest arc, I'm surprised an "isekai" tag wasn't tossed in. It's definitely been long enough to justify one, whether people like that genre or not.

@Talith No, we want for this weird-ass torture play and slavery arc to be over. We don't care if they train, but this current arc we're going through for the past several chapters is what we think has overstayed its welcome.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is it tagged smut tho? Haven't seen it yet but is there really a s*x scene or something in this manga?

Dex-chan lover
@Kookiezi it's ecchi af and it depends on your definition of sex. If you and Bill Clinton have the same definition, then no... but, it's damn close.

Dex-chan lover
If y'all are here for the smut mainly save yourselves and pass, most of it is much much further into the manga, and not the best really (but this is subjective).

Users who are viewing this thread