Tsugumomo

Dex-chan lover
Hold up what is this manga about I thought it was some period piece but it looks to be in modern time

Dex-chan lover
just be done with this arc already. it stinks so much. from my pov it couldn't even be satisfying any fetishes the author might have. it's just a plain old ugly hag in tentacle swimwear that unnecessarily shows the bodylines. urgh.

smash the old hag, make out with the lolis, and get back to your regularly scheduled romcom. We've had enough tentacles for the time being.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how people are so mad waiting for this isekai-like story arc to finish that they forgot it's a training montage in diguise.
Just look at the latest chapter of 126. It's a goddamn proto fight of Ascension Kanaka. And also that Kanaka used to go through frozen stock(at Kazuya's current age I might add) like an iron liver drunkard at an all you can drink bar, but they actually banned her from that.
I know the arc can feel like goddamn Namek, and I absolutely agree with that, but c'mon. In-fuckin-sufferable.

Dex-chan lover
I actually enjoyed every arc of Dragon Ball xyz so why should they rush Namek arc? 🤔

A uninteresting review by a guy that reads this for the plot (haha as if)

The history is good, but I don't like the sexual abuse that everyone suffers all the time and act like nothing is wrong (even if they feel embarrassed at the time), it kinda remembers Meliodas touching Elizabeth for no reason and no one minding it.
It got to the point where a reason in the plot is introduced to support the characters "pleasing" each other, I mean, how horny can an author be?
There's also when the history starts to get really interesting and deep, only to be followed by a very necessary bath scene, and then returning to the main plot. (I mean someone just died can't you guys mourn or something?)

That being said I liked the ecchi scenes, but every time the they come I remember how the story could be progressing and instead I'm reading about how many times a character climaxed on the last panel.

Also can we stop with the ugly bastards touching the girls already.
fed.png

Breezed through the series until I caught up. It's pretty fun, I really like the art style and the story's not so bad. Had some great moments, but since Tsuzura Temple was introduced, the rate of story/action dropped significantly in favour of ecchi stuff. Which I had no problem with earlier, but it's getting to the point where I feel it's detrimental to the story.

FTU

Why would anyone willingly read this non-vanillapilled shit?

Just looking at the main portrait, tags and the descriptions; you would already have an idea how vile this shit is.

Why's the woman chained and on the edge of being naked in the picture? You degenerate cucks can enjoy this one. I'm out.

Dropped;

1/10.

Oh boy, my dong will expand hundredfold when the sexual stuff gets on the second season.

Aggregator gang
oh. is this the ark everyone was talking about? Damn, I can see why one wouldn't like it, it's kinda rubbish.

Are all the chapters available on Mangadex the speed ones? Should I download the finished ones on Tsugumo.moe?

Users who are viewing this thread