Tsuihou Bokensha no Yarinaoshi ~Yousei-kai de Kitae Naoshite Jibun no Ibasho wo Tsukuru~ - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this man got his get back but at the same time... I absolutely despise how long it took because he was already stronger than them before he was kicked out and tge only reason he didn't hurt them was because of his self inflicted brain damage making him lose his common sense

Dex-chan lover
Honestly speaking, Glenn should have killed Alain right here. As it usually goes, it would probably have saved him some trouble down the road.

Also don't want to get into specifics (been awhile since I read the WN) but the girl does regret and ultimately lives a life of a repentance for the church.
Where can I read the webnovel

Dex-chan lover
I wont say I am disappointed at this chapter, thou in all honesty I a bit am indeed disappointed by it.

But what I am for sure disappointed in is the person who told me in comments in previous chapter, that all my questions I asked to "source material readers and/or untranslated manga readers" will be answered. Cause like nearly nothing was "answered" by this chapter.

MC found his old team, considered them criminals and captured them, his fight with them was like 2 small attacks and his "magic lobotomy" on the bad dude to "subdue" him. We don't even know if girls gave up willingly, was there any fighting, and the whole "girls realise they fucked up" is basically non-existent. We just see 3 bimbos being angry at MC cause they still believe bad dude is him not the guy they orgy fuck with, and a micro panel of the most important girl among them, the one who we for sure know loved MC, that "her ears" perked up, when she heard bad dude whining with hate towards MC. And to be frank, the way he whined isn't exactly screaming "I lied a lot, spread rumours, did a lot of shady shit, to ruing life of MC and steal girls that fancied him or at least were childhood friends with him".

So like if next chapter doesn't have some kinda "recap/explanation" or more talks in like jail cells or something, and we just get to see one girl (the loveing MC one) going for "repenting work for church" as someone spoilered here. Then I will be kinda sad/disappointed cause the revenge/regret part would be minimalistic, to not say lame, thou at least existing, cause a lot of those revenge stories, often never reach the revenge part.

Last edited:
I wont say I am disappointed at this chapter, thou in all honesty I a bit am indeed disappointed by it.

But what I am for sure disappointed in is the person who told me in comments in previous chapter, that all my questions I asked to "source material readers and/or untranslated manga readers". Cause like nearly nothing was "answered" by this chapter.

MC found his old team, considered them criminals and captured them, his fight with them was like 2 small attacks and his "magic lobotomy" on the bad dude to "subdue" him. We don't even know if girls gave up willingly, was there any fighting, and the whole "girls realise they fucked up" is basically non-existent. We just see 3 bimbos being angry at MC cause they still believe bad dude is him not the guy they orgy fuck with, and a micro panel of the most important girl among them, the one who we for sure know loved MC, that "her ears" perked up, when she heard bad dude whining with hate towards MC. And to be frank, the way he whined isn't exactly screaming "I lied a lot, spread rumours, did a lot of shady shit, to ruing life of MC and steal girls that fancied him or at least were childhood friends with him".

So like if next chapter doesn't have some kinda "recap/explanation" or more talks in like jail cells or something, and we just get to see one girl (the loveing MC one) going for "repenting work for church". Then I will be kinda sad/disappointed cause the revenge/regret part would be minimalistic, to not say lame, thou at least existing, cause a lot of those revenge stories, often never reach the revenge part.
mah bad bro

Dex-chan lover
This revenge didn't feel satisfactory at all and there are reasons for it.
Firstly I want all the “Tsuihosareta” authors to understand that if none of the previous companions show no remorse at all then don't try to make them miserable, that way you get more kick out of the revenge. This also falls inline with actual reality that most parties banish others when they think they can bear the brunt of cost of not having MC.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like various necessary components for this kinda storyline were omitted...like how they seemed to just skip straight to accusing and capturing the nobles while I'm sitting here unable to recall what proof they found to justify it.
Glenn infiltrated the noble that had the spy on the queen, so he got all the proof there, before he got the S-rank, actually he went for the S-rank to get an audience with the king and capture those nobles.

Dex-chan lover

But what I am for sure disappointed in is the person who told me in comments in previous chapter, that all my questions I asked to "source material readers and/or untranslated manga readers" will be answered. Cause like nearly nothing was "answered" by this chapter.

So like if next chapter doesn't have some kinda "recap/explanation" or more talks in like jail cells or something, and we just get to see one girl (the loveing MC one) going for "repenting work for church" as someone spoilered here. Then I will be kinda sad/disappointed cause the revenge/regret part would be minimalistic, to not say lame, thou at least existing, cause a lot of those revenge stories, often never reach the revenge part.
Thank you, I thought I was tripping. Re-read the chapter like 8 times trying to find where the girls "realized they fucked up".

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, I thought I was tripping. Re-read the chapter like 8 times trying to find where the girls "realized they fucked up".
Here are the according chapters in the webnovel (my browser translated them automatically, often the translation is not very good but it suffices to get the gist)
Episode 59 is the corresponding one to this chapter https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9451go/59/
I don't know about the light novel but in the webnovel all the girls (not even Emily) show no remorse and Glen doesn't show any interest to talk to them afterwards.
The next time they appear is in episode 71 when he sees them in prison, they call out to him and he goes away without talking to them.
Emily's "atonement" starts in chapter episode 169 (!) onwards. (The MC doesn't meet the other two, so we don't know if they regret their behaviour towards Glen) She shows remorse apologizing again and again for treating him bad but they don't talk things out (like why she believed another person more than the person she loved or having orgies with the other person while treating him like garbage or actively trying to destroy his reputation...) because Glen is too indifferent. That may be the best solution in real life because the other person doesn't get the chance to justify herself but in a story it's unsatisfactory. I would have been curious about her explanations for her deeds.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Here are the according chapters in the webnovel (my browser translated them automatically, often the translation is not very good but it suffices to get the gist)
Episode 59 is the corresponding one to this chapter https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9451go/59/
I don't know about the light novel but in the webnovel all the girls (not even Emily) show no remorse and Glen doesn't show any interest to talk to them afterwards.
The next time they appear is in episode 71 when he sees them in prison, they call out to him and he goes away without talking to them.
Emily's "atonement" starts in chapter episode 169 (!) onwards. (The MC doesn't meet the other two, so we don't know if they regret their behaviour towards Glen) She shows remorse apologizing again and again for treating him bad but they don't talk things out (like why she believed another person more than the person she loved or having orgies with the other person while treating him like garbage or actively trying to destroy his reputation...) because Glen is too indifferent. That may be the best solution in real life because the other person doesn't get the chance to justify herself but in a story it's unsatisfactory. I would have been curious about her explanations for her deeds.
So its as bad in WN as it seems to be in this manga thus far.

At one side I kinda understand not really going deep into all this, cause I mean - they successfully to some degree destroyed his life, the only reason he basically is alive is that first some high rank healer then a fairy healed his damaged from magic lobotomies brain, 3 girls who supposedly liked him or in case of one loved him - just dropped him like a fly out of nowhere cause of some bad rumours and actually fucking 4-somed orgies with the other dude, not giving a flying fuck what such orgies can do to another man, and they even had it in them to find him gross for going for prostitution to "calm his tits" if you will. Knowing a girl who loved me, didn't talk to me at all and jumped on a dick of some shmuck, I wouldn't probably want to even talk to her or listen to her excuses.

But on the other side, this is a manga, I kinda wanna know why characters behaved like they did, even if its just an explanation for us. Like I would like to know what the loving him girl was thinking when she "betrayed him", what she was thinking changing from guy she loves, to a dude she probably felt nothing for that already was fucking 2 other girls. And what exactly rumours were spread part the things the cat-girl mentioned about brothels, some "he bad towards girls" stuff that was hinted once I think, and part that one scene we saw of the bad dude talking badly about MC behind his back. Like what pushed them 3 girls away from MC, and why the fuck they even bothered keeping him in their team for so long, cause they dropped him for the bad dude early on based on flash-backs, and they kept him in party till basically old enough to do the orgies.

Dex-chan lover
and why the fuck they even bothered keeping him in their team for so long, cause they dropped him for the bad dude early on based on flash-backs, and they kept him in party till basically old enough to do the orgies.
Probably the decision of the bad dude. Like in the other manga where the girls are brainwashed those guys like to see the MC suffer.
I hope that the remorse part is shown a bit better in the manga. (We had at least one panel in this chapter)
Though I doubt that Emily or the other girls will talk about how they dirtied themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Probably the decision of the bad dude. Like in the other manga where the girls are brainwashed those guys like to see the MC suffer.
I hope that the remorse part is shown a bit better in the manga. (We had at least one panel in this chapter)
Though I doubt that Emily or the other girls will talk about how they dirtied themselves.
Ah yeah, hurt them more thus keep them close - make sense. As for the remorse, we didn't really see any. The girl just perked up to listen better to whining of the bad guy, but what she heard/we read wasn't really telling that she was per se fucked over. Neither did she really look like someone regretting their decisions, more like someone intrigued by the whole situation.

People spoilered that there is no talk with the other 2, and a lot of apologizing from the Emily in WN but after a lot of chapters, so who knows if they will "elaborate" on that in manga.

Dex-chan lover
oh boy the classic author mindset where they leave the villain alive only for them to destroy the mcs life and they make the same fucking mistake again and again. Japanese mfs need to understand fantasy better ong.
yes because no fantasy world has existing laws and MCs who prefer to leave it in the hand of said law time from time. I swear most of you suffer from murder hobo brain rot

Edit: no worry i assume you are stupid to jab00 aswell

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
lol the focus on the childhood friend girl realizing too late that she got tricked
Huh did I miss that? I didn't see that? The only thing I saw was her looking back when he bleeted about hating MC for her being in love with MC first.

unsatisfied with the "beating"
They needed to be unlifed, can already see them become a recurring villain or a stupid secondary villain team rocket style.

Honestly that just sucks, she should be in jail forever for what she's done at the minimum. All 4 of them should be dead. None of this revenge has felt good, at best a slap on the wrist all things considered. Heck hearing that part about Emily just makes me feel like it comes from a place that insincere as she commited so many crimes with her new "beloved" so theres no way she didn't know she picked the wrong horse.

yes because no fantasy world has existing laws and MCs who prefer to leave it in the hand of said law time from time. I swear most of you suffer from murder hobo brain rot

Edit: no worry i assume you are stupid to jab00 aswell
They were apart of high treason and murdering people, stealing and many other things.... Death should be obvious and not from a murderhobo stance but from a law stance. We know they even get out of jail at some point so they don't even get that much punishment. So no FECK THEM and they should slowly sit on a sword until they pass away. It's all they deserve.

Dex-chan lover
Huh did I miss that? I didn't see that? The only thing I saw was her looking back when he bleeted about hating MC for her being in love with MC first.

They needed to be unlifed, can already see them become a recurring villain or a stupid secondary villain team rocket style.

Honestly that just sucks, she should be in jail forever for what she's done at the minimum. All 4 of them should be dead. None of this revenge has felt good, at best a slap on the wrist all things considered. Heck hearing that part about Emily just makes me feel like it comes from a place that insincere as she commited so many crimes with her new "beloved" so theres no way she didn't know she picked the wrong horse.

They were apart of high treason and murdering people, stealing and many other things.... Death should be obvious and not from a murderhobo stance but from a law stance. We know they even get out of jail at some point so they don't even get that much punishment. So no FECK THEM and they should slowly sit on a sword until they pass away. It's all they deserve.
her looking back after hearing that, that's her realization that he lied about mc

Dex-chan lover
her looking back after hearing that, that's her realization that he lied about mc
It's such a weak moment though, considering everything she'd done with douche Alain and it takes that moment for her to realise MC wasn't the bad egg? It would work if Alain was secretly doing the shady stuff and this is when they learn of that but no they were doing the shady stuff with Alain so not only does she deserve no redemption but she's pretty retarded if only now she realises MC was the goodman.

Users who are viewing this thread