Tsuihou Bokensha no Yarinaoshi ~Yousei-kai de Kitae Naoshite Jibun no Ibasho wo Tsukuru~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Honestly thought Freyna wanted to be more alone with Glenn ? Guess not <_<

Elf telling her she was beautiful did it for her I guess 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Honestly thought Freyna wanted to be more alone with Glenn ? Guess not <_<

Elf telling her she was beautiful did it for her I guess 🙄
i bet she did make Glenn's body to be immortal or slow to aging, so she prob have a lot of time, after all human live short
or making too many contact increase your lifespan and based on their rank i bet.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, I don't think that's safe to just copy...
Many series that have "combine all types to create a ultimate type that erases everything" also tend to make it extremely unstable and require a training montage.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, I don't think that's safe to just copy...
Many series that have "combine all types to create a ultimate type that erases everything" also tend to make it extremely unstable and require a training montage.
And then sometimes you have situations like Goku learning the Kamehameha.

Dex-chan lover
Why I have a feeling this is worse quality than straight MTL? So many mistakes its kinda hard to read this. Still better than nothing, but then I am not sure if I rather wait for a proper group that cares for quality to pick it up, which they probably won't when someone else is doing it already even if quality sucks ass.

Dex-chan lover
Why I have a feeling this is worse quality than straight MTL? So many mistakes its kinda hard to read this. Still better than nothing, but then I am not sure if I rather wait for a proper group that cares for quality to pick it up, which they probably won't when someone else is doing it already even if quality sucks ass.
I can assure you, "bad TL" is not, in fact, "Better than nothing". Since you start thinking you're at least following along with the story when the TL is entirely off base.

Dex-chan lover
A. Lot of typos and just plainly wrong words, needs a proofreader BAD

Dex-chan lover
alright my mouths are sealed
Plural. Meaning not only her normal mouth she uses to speak with. From slang lingo I have encountered before, I am fairly sure the only other "mouths" on a human is generally also called "the lower mouths"? So she sealed those.
Also, Meaning they wouldn't have been sealed for him if he hadn't asked for a confidential conversation.

Supporter
Plural. Meaning not only her normal mouth she uses to speak with. From slang lingo I have encountered before, I am fairly sure the only other "mouths" on a human is generally also called "the lower mouths"? So she sealed those.
Also, Meaning they wouldn't have been sealed for him if he hadn't asked for a confidential conversation.
Not that he's exactly up to using the other one in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, didn't realize it was the sniper at first. Well, get your 4-15 chapters out of your system then drop it, like all the others do.

Group Leader
Wait did you just forgot to put your own group?

How lol
The exact opposite, in fact. I accidentally added my group to this when I first published it, but I had to edit that out as I actually had very little involvement in the entire thing. The only thing I contributed to was typesetting the last 10 pages, and even some of that was replaced. All the translations and proofreading were King Tuna's work. He also did the typesetting himself for the first 20 pages. The only actual contribution I made was to post the chapter. That is why I didn't add my group.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, didn't realize it was the sniper at first. Well, get your 4-15 chapters out of your system then drop it, like all the others do.
Or you could learn to actually read, and you'd see from the credit page that this chapter was largely done by the same TL that has been working on this series since Ch. 6.

Users who are viewing this thread