Tsuihou Sareta Renkinjutsushi-san, Saikyou no Dungeon wo Tsukurimasen ka? - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Handwaivium of the only interesting part of the story, the loss of empathy for humanity :pout:

Probably going to stick around for a bit longer, but I don't see much else to differentiate this from the rest of the low-tier trash we see in this genre.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the Classic 'I don't give a f about you being thrown out, but beg for your help' <_<

Also complete chapters are 100 times better than those broken .1 and .2 ones 😶
It'll be same as Jaime from a rank party, she doesn't say anything so that it's not turned back on her. Am not excusing it cause if fucking hate the trope, but it'll be that

Dex-chan lover
Normally these stories have the OP MC standing at the back and helping by doing things that nobody notices, here he's straight up giving physical OP JUICE to the guy during combat followed by the monster being oneshotted...
Yup def makes sense that they didn't "notice" how OP he was right.
Makes total sense that they run up to "copy paste leader sama" guy and congratulates him for beating the monster after drinking MCs OP JUICE while ignoring MC.
And since MC can make special magical OP JUICE, does that mean his replacement could make OP JUICE too, and also somehow better/faster than MC? I'd like to know how they concluded the replacement was worth even trying out.

Behemoth being just A rank is kinda weird btw, equal to a Cyclopes? No way. Maybe if it's a Cyclopes mage (is that even possible?)...

How did "copy paste leader sama" become / stay as the party leader anyway, a leader should have a brain but in these stories it's all about strenght (that nobody bothers to test) and being a sword user, apparently using a sword makes you party leader.

Dex-chan lover
Normally these stories have the OP MC standing at the back and helping by doing things that nobody notices, here he's straight up giving physical OP JUICE to the guy during combat followed by the monster being oneshotted...
Yup def makes sense that they didn't "notice" how OP he was right.
I looked at the WN when the first chapter dropped, based on it, I think the leader forgot about the potion, and started to think it was all his ability.

Either the MC got them to the point he could thrown and get the effect without drinking it, or selevtive memory.

The idiot leader was already downplaying the MC's contribution to placate his ego in the flashback, that likely just got worse over time.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes MC who is boosting the whole party should be kicked out including the hero I can't see how this goes poorly.

Fed-Kun's army
And this is why kids you should not fire the doctor that gives you the doping...

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter,
prediction the girl on the last panel, will move in the dungeon, gets killed and he tries to revive her and she turns undead

Users who are viewing this thread