Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 10 Ch. 90

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

OMG new Jester hat! She's super cute and I love her reactions
7ufira.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I thought about that too when the showed up (before being overshadowed by Luce's absolutely adorable hat), but then it was mentioned they were they Marquis's troops, so then you can just kind of...let it slide.
I thought it was a nice touch that all of his personal troops have animal-themed armor, like the unicorn knight we already met.

Contributor
Luce debuts her new gear! I like that big hat. Big hats on girls are good.

The teasing and bickering between Celt and Maybell never gets old. I can definitely understand why people ship them. On a side note, Maybell is sitting on her very long hair... isn't that uncomfortable?

Seems like a warm-up is in order. Had to raise my eyebrow a little at that mention of tentacles though. But I also know this isn't a manga known for ecchi fanservice either, so the stale trope of girls suddenly getting caught in tentacles probably won't be happening. I'd be very disappointed if Luce's brand new gear gets easily damaged by some BS acid attacks.

Dex-chan lover
I love oversized hats, it needs a few details to be cool and pull off, but when they are there they just are so fun.

Users who are viewing this thread