Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, this series might wanna get to a plot at some point. All this stuff for item gain is getting very stale. Another issue is the stupis reincarnation trope of player remembers everything and is an expert cause he played a game even though a VR/PC game is nothing like real life nor would it function the same at all...

Dex-chan lover
Speak for yourself, pal. I'm enjoying the slow burn collectathon.
Actually from the WN from what I know there never is an over arching plot/plot it's only about dungeons and collecting items, I might drop it soon if it true (I'm reading the WN now)

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, this series might wanna get to a plot at some point. All this stuff for item gain is getting very stale. Another issue is the stupis reincarnation trope of player remembers everything and is an expert cause he played a game even though a VR/PC game is nothing like real life nor would it function the same at all...
not sure what you were expecting, but it was pretty clear from chapter 1 that this was going to be an mmorpg based fantasy. if you've never played an mmorpg looting, leveling, and skill gain are basically well... the entire point.

also, I believe you misspelled the word "stupid".

Dex-chan lover
not sure what you were expecting, but it was pretty clear from chapter 1 that this was going to be an mmorpg based fantasy. if you've never played an mmorpg looting, leveling, and skill gain are basically well... the entire point.

also, I believe you misspelled the word "stupid".
Gah I did misspell/mistyped stupid thanks for that head up.

After reading the reviews and some of the WN there actually is no plot. It's literally just a grind loot simulator in this case manga format (In the WN they don't even describe the towns or anything). I read to ch37 but I've now dropped it, pointless to read nothing but deus ex machina fights and loot drops with nothing else to it all.

Dex-chan lover
From what I recall, there's not really a big major plot, it's mostly just them meeting people and getting better. Crazy lady will/might show up again, but that's about it as far as I've read. There IS a character I'm looking forwards to meeting down the line in the manga because I liked her in the text, though, so that's something to look forwards to.

Dex-chan lover
From what I recall, there's not really a big major plot, it's mostly just them meeting people and getting better. Crazy lady will/might show up again, but that's about it as far as I've read. There IS a character I'm looking forwards to meeting down the line in the manga because I liked her in the text, though, so that's something to look forwards to.
For me I just can't, characterisation and things like that are my reading crack so a series like this just ain't for me. I don't think it's the worst though but yeah I'm not gonna read something that doesn't appeal to me any further. Least the series made it past ch30 though for those that like it.

Dex-chan lover
Actually from the WN from what I know there never is an over arching plot/plot it's only about dungeons and collecting items, I might drop it soon if it true (I'm reading the WN now)
what are you talking about? There IS an over arching plot, and MC realizes there's something going on from this fight.

Dex-chan lover
So predictable... Lets prepare for another boring "MC's encounter an extremely unlikely scenario where they by all means should die, but by some miracle (plot armour) survive. God i wish some authors would write smarter.

Users who are viewing this thread