Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what's happening with that archer guy. It's been made clear at many points in previous chapters that this world has XP sharing. There should be no point in KS-ing for XP. Or is the XP sharing limited to a formal party system that, for some reason, they refuse to use in this specific case ?

Now for the other side of kill stealing… I was thinking in the previous chapter that having official rules that a mob's drop goes to the one who did the last hit is a terrible policy that stifles some classes, even entire roles. It's nice that we're already touching on that issue, I hope the author has a good reason as to why a super big long-established guild would have such bone-headed rules.

Also, cool frogs. This manga really likes them. Ranged poison is always a pain, but I'm not sure if it's worse than that. Remember that Elma was poisoned as a lvl8 back in chapter 3 and survived with, I believe, zero medical help. As much as we'd like to see him humbled, that archer is probably not in any real danger. (Yet.)
True the kill-shot gets the loot is an incredibly stupid rule. I'm assuming that it's just a literary device. Even if there was some in-world explanation for it (bad noble instituted it), it still should have been widely objected to since it results in such obviously bad behavior.

Lana: It's been mentioned that they're the mascot mob for the game, which is why we keep seeing (some variation) of them.

Dex-chan lover
That's a proper healz.
Oh, you wanna speed run, and leave me behind? Sure, I'll wait... for you to come back through again... after you die.

Dex-chan lover
I like her! Luce best girl so she can be next after her although I really like Harlein as well

Dex-chan lover
Never antagonize a competent healer, even the somewhat ok ones too.
You will fall so fast in raids and every member of the party will side with the healer.
I just wish that wasnt true for incompetent ones, A raid in tera put me in a group with a joke of a healer, the boss had a mechanic were everyone got poisoned, the healer needed to cleanse the poison, not only did they not cleanse it off me once, they never healed me and I died to that effect 2 times after having to self res (has a penalty) as they wouldnt even do that, They had almost a entire minute window to have cleansed me as well do to me offsetting the poison damage with lifestealing. Then died a third time after the boss was dead from the poison effect as they again failed to cleanse me even out of combat and so about 30 seconds after the fight I died, one of the dps used a res scroll as the healer refused to cast res. When I called them on it they and the tank laid in saying no heals for me and what not, as well as initializing a vote to kick, but the other dps's refused the vote, the tank and healer then sat out the next boss, As a reaper (a dps class that is light armored but has some lifesteal and a counter) I tanked the next boss using the lifesteal and counter, as well as impact to stun it, it was rough, when it was under 10% they came into the fight and acted like they saved us, then the next boss they tried to push the boss to a bad area to force a wipe, so I stun locked it to stop them, it was a mess. Not sure if the tank sided with the healer just because its a healer, or if they were a pair, hard to tell with matchmaking. At least it was blatantly the healers fault enough that the other dps were against them, sadly the matchmaking set the tank as party lead, and only he could initialize a vote to kick. Would have just left if there wasn't a daily entry limit.

Contributor
Maybell is based. A true representative of veteran MMORPG healers. That was satisfying to see a "B-rank" suddenly try to butter up a C-rank, but she's seen that act too. Have that jackass use his potions, he's taken much of the loot anyway, so he'll have the money to buy more.

Dex-chan lover
Um, Elma you're the Tank and Tank leads so of course you're out in front.

Users who are viewing this thread