Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
(Author's) Celt Logic: Hunters are basically support dps, but their skills give them the advantage of being able to get the kill shot much of the time. Therefore there are two options:
1. Consistently go for the kill shot (in which case everyone hates you). OR
2. Consistently forgo the kill shot (in which case you're viewed as a wimp).
Celt chose to go with first option, i.e. he chose to take the hate rather than be a wimp.

Problem is: The author's logic is stupid. Obviously Hunter's could instead take a fair amount of the kill shots, and thus be viewed as neither a wimp nor a jerk. Or better yet, get rid of the completely stupid "kill shot gets the loot" rule.

I like the author, and it's a fun story, but yeah, this particular logic is just dumb.

(Also, I was looking forward to Maybell trolling Celt hard care, but okay fine, it's cool that he's not a more balanced character.
So it’s a ranged support with an execute ability.

Dex-chan lover
Luce being cute like always. Remember when the clown was acting like Elma's dad was her in-law? Lmfao, she really should marry or fuck Elma already.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
ahh I catch up, what a find.... I thought the weak class then got expelled trope got overused and most are template.
but this one is definitely very great!
This hunter way of thinking kinda remind me of Ragnarok Online Hunter who often kill stealing and loot my stuff.

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought he was gonna go "Hunter's weapon ~!! .... Roll ?"

Users who are viewing this thread