Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
I really do like this story, but I wonder how close we're getting to the WN/LN since novelupdates says indefinite hiatus. I wonder what happened to the author, would be said to see this series going on indefinite break, while it's mot revolutionizing anything. I gotta say the characters are still given a nice personality and the art is damn good on fights even.

Dex-chan lover
I really do like this story, but I wonder how close we're getting to the WN/LN since novelupdates says indefinite hiatus. I wonder what happened to the author, would be said to see this series going on indefinite break, while it's mot revolutionizing anything. I gotta say the characters are still given a nice personality and the art is damn good on fights even.
we are at the start of vol.03 of wn, like chp. 10, and Firebird (wn translator) manage to get chp. 37 in his claws a month ago but we have no news of new chps outside that.

Dex-chan lover
It's like saying you can hold your pee for 5 instead of 1 min, while still getting stuck in traffic for at least 30 more mins
I think the implication is that rather than a useless 1 minute head start to fleeing he can buy them a much more reasonable 5 minute head start. given their agility based classes, 5 minutes of running can probably get them the fuck out of there.

Users who are viewing this thread