Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
The author, Necoco, works on quite a few series simultaneously.
-Disciple of the Immortal
-Reincarnated as a Dragon Egg
-Reincarnated Heavy Knight (this series)
-Sword of Gluttony Princess
-Strongest Curse Clan Reincarnation
-Contractor of the Great Spirit
-Former General is an Undead Knight (already finished I think?)

From what I can tell, Necoco cycles between series. They are currently focused on wrapping up the Dragon Egg web novel along with working on the Disciple of Immortal from the looks of things. They'll likely get back to working on Heavy Knight once they wrap up the Dragon Egg web novel (since it seems so close to its ending)
Is the WN almost done for Dragon Egg? I'm also reading the manga for it.

Dex-chan lover
Is the WN almost done for Dragon Egg? I'm also reading the manga for it.
I fell behind on google translating the raws web novel, but from what I'm told by others, it is very clearly reaching its end and they're basically just waiting for how the author plans to end the series.

I'm a good 50+ chapters behind, so I got some catching up to do once I catch up on typesetting the Dragon Egg manga chapter that the group is trying to push out soon (It's in the QC stage).

Dex-chan lover
I fell behind on google translating the raws web novel, but from what I'm told by others, it is very clearly reaching its end and they're basically just waiting for how the author plans to end the series.

I'm a good 50+ chapters behind, so I got some catching up to do once I catch up on typesetting the Dragon Egg manga chapter that the group is trying to push out soon (It's in the QC stage).
The novel is on my to buy list, so I hope it ends and doesn't just disappear.

Dex-chan lover
I love the enemy design, 10/10 would solo.

Forgot how they get out of this in the WN, enjoy being able to watch the fight anew.
That’s been the main hook for me for this manga. The monster designs are so well done in making them feel menacing.

Dex-chan lover
uhhhh wadda heck double tank double melee dps who acme up with this party comp

Dex-chan lover
Oh? A bird boss? Is it Phoenix perha-
Human faced bird shows up
Nope

Users who are viewing this thread