Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 81

Dex-chan lover
why is he here
latest

Dex-chan lover
Can't tell if the villain is wearing a mask to conceal his face or that is his natural face. Kinda looks like a goblin to me, maybe we should call Goblin Slayer to deal with this? Well I enjoyed this arc & still want to know if any source readers could please tell me when the next party member will join them. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Can't tell if the villain is wearing a mask to conceal his face or that is his natural face. Kinda looks like a goblin to me, maybe we should call Goblin Slayer to deal with this? Well I enjoyed this arc & still want to know if any source readers could please tell me when the next party member will join them. Thanks for the translations.
That's Snow's father.
“Izabella-san, is it true that Marquis Harden has a really scary face….?” Luce whispered her question to Izabella.

“….Luce, don’t ask a question like that from people from their own household.”

“I-I’m sorry, I just heard this rumor and I was curious, so…..”

Izabella checked our surroundings to make sure no one else was around, then broke into a grin. “Yeah, he’s extremely scary. He always has a fierce look on his face, a large mouth like a dragon, pointy ears and nose like a devil, and imp-like bulging eyes…. I’m glad that ojou-sama took after her mother instead with her charming appearance.”

Izabella wiggled her fingers, trying to scare Luce. …..this person is unexpectedly good at playing along. It seems Marquis Harden is quite cold towards Snow as well, and he doesn’t seems to be Izabella’s favorite person either.

“This is the drawing room…..” Izabella’s words cut off as she opened the door.

A luxurious chandelier and a high quality long table came into view. …..and at the head of that sat a large man who looked to be in his prime, had a large mouth like a dragon, pointy ears and nose like a devil, and imp-like bulging eyes.

“Ah…..Lord Harden…..” Luce whispered with a pale face.

“I’m also happy that she took after her mother instead. Snow’s quite pretty, isn’t she?” The man looked at Izabella with a smiling expression.

There's no official next partner, so far. But, Elma and Luce team up with Mabel and Celt again soon.

Dex-chan lover
deep sea king from OPM isekai'd into this manga as well i see lol

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm being a little forgetful, but does this mean that the dwarf girl's mentor, is in fact, not a villain? That's rather surprising, they were so suspicious! But maybe these two are two separate villains causing two separate problems.

It is hard to really say anything about how the story will progress as the Web Novel slowed down and then went on hiatus when the manga started. This chapter of the manga is the equivalent of Chapter 14 of the WN's Volume 3 and the final published Chapter was 37 of the same volume.

Dex-chan lover
That's Snow's father.

There's no official next partner, so far. But, Elma and Luce team up with Mabel and Celt again soon.
Actually, he has appeared at Ch. 66 so not much a spoiler eh :wooow: And the throne room are exactly the same with some page before when MC mention about her family.

Users who are viewing this thread