Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
I'm a fan of the subversion where the MC went from being the one trying to uncover the subterfuge relating to the disasters to him being one of the prime suspects regarding the matter due to his prior knowledge and his unusual rise to prominence and success. Good shit.

Dex-chan lover
I do believe Marquis Haultodd may not be the culprit of these incidents but probably knows more than he leads on. The guy is smart & able to deduce a lot about Elma plus his recent achievements. If anything, he may have some underlying motive but can't act on it without repercussion so that is where Elma comes in. I do hope he isn't villain at end of the story & just a odd plus calculating noble. Thanks for the translations.

Supporter
I'm a fan of the subversion where the MC went from being the one trying to uncover the subterfuge relating to the disasters to him being one of the prime suspects regarding the matter due to his prior knowledge and his unusual rise to prominence and success. Good shit.
"These Dream Holes are a strange phenomenon."
"You're a strange phenomenon."
"Fuck! He's right!"

Supporter
I definitely wanna see these dads interact At some point in the series. It’d be hilarious!

it’s definitely possible/likely that the actual culprit is another reincarnated person Who used their knowledge to go nuts. I’ve seen a few series where the other reincarnated person is either an outright sociopath or thjnks he’s still in the game and that makes murder fine

Dex-chan lover
Luce still being best girl. She only started coughing, not from the proposal, but because Elma was gonna get stolen from her.
Also, like how even Knight girl was shocked he was former nobility.

Thanks for the dual release

Users who are viewing this thread