Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Invitation

Dex-chan lover
I already read the Raws. That's why I tagged this Manga with the Dropped status.

Est gets screwed for real in the end. The summary for this manga when you browse it without reading any chapters is 100 percent False Advertising. There's no redeeming end.

Dex-chan lover
Okay at least Daru tried, Est just refused to listen. Anyway, go kick some dragon arse!
I mean, isn't really Est's fault in any form, they kicked him for their convenience of not having to tell him jackshit, which in turn obviously mentally gave him a scar, then he sees daru with Athena like that (Also more than obvious they will eventually have seggs), daru decides to not tell Athena anything which further will solidify what Est has seen, so he lost his childhood love with whom he had a promise to a party member which then decided to banish him and show him that so yeah.. Tada you got one mad and depressed man

Dex-chan lover
I already read the Raws. That's why I tagged this Manga with the Dropped status.

Est gets screwed for real in the end. The summary for this manga when you browse it without reading any chapters is 100 percent False Advertising. There's no redeeming end.

i just realize the manga raw has finished thx to you, congrats for them on finishing the manga and the WN too

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok I think at 3 chaps I get the premise of the story now:

What if the role of the "jerk" banishers and the "justified" banished hero where reversed.

Basically we get this where the jerk role was simply switched to the banished one, which was just a few mistakes in life away from going off the deep end already by the looks of it.

Though the banishers are not blameless either here with their retarded communication skills.

Dex-chan lover

Could you explain how pls? Just so I can cut my losses now if needed lol

Dex-chan lover
I mean, isn't really Est's fault in any form, they kicked him for their convenience of not having to tell him jackshit, which in turn obviously mentally gave him a scar, then he sees daru with Athena like that (Also more than obvious they will eventually have seggs), daru decides to not tell Athena anything which further will solidify what Est has seen, so he lost his childhood love with whom he had a promise to a party member which then decided to banish him and show him that so yeah.. Tada you got one mad and depressed man
Not really for their convenience. Dude was just hospitalized for his last mistake and it's been an ongoing problem. You would normally get fired for that, yeah. Also a really bad move on his part to show up at their place in the middle of the night. He's also aware of the reason, which is why he's been trying so hard to do other things. You can sympathize with him but that doesn't it was unreasonable.

Dex-chan lover

Oof size: LARGE :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
The manga has deviated a bit from the novel. So just look forward to how it plays out.
I'd suggest you guys to not read any spoilers or reads the raws as it just ruins the fun for others too. :huh:
Neah. BS. Every sign I'm looking at is saying. "Stop." "Turn back." "Total dumpster fire."

I checked the reviews on translated WN, and it was 66% 1 star. (Damn!) And several of the higher starred ones were saying that they upped their votes (e.g. from 3.5 to 5) to try to compensate for all the low votes.

The idea of manga is fine -- see things from the other parties PoV, but from everything I'm reading the implementation is total garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Neah. BS. Every sign I'm looking at is saying. "Stop." "Turn back." "Total dumpster fire."

I checked the reviews on translated WN, and it was 66% 1 star. (Damn!) And several of the higher starred ones were saying that they upped their votes (e.g. from 3.5 to 5) to try to compensate for all the low votes.

The idea of manga is fine -- see things from the other parties PoV, but from everything I'm reading the implementation is total garbage.
it's the reviews that kinda frustrates me about this one. They mostly couldn't get behind the idea and never considered the implementation. They mostly criticized the way Est got kicked out, which, though not nice, does make sense. There were people that would skip all of the party's chapters for Est's ones. Most people don't seem to give this one a fair shot because they side with Est so hard. So the implementation of the seeing the party's PoV never really came into play for them.

Dex-chan lover
Someone revealed it a few posts after mine. Check it out above.
my apologize, maybe what you mean is my comment before i edited it, since im afraid i've been spoiling too much after comparing the difference between the manga and WN

i can say that, its sure there's some difference between manga and the WN, but the main point of the story is still the same

Users who are viewing this thread