Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 12 - The True Hero

Dex-chan lover
I went back to the first chapters to double check -- but the key he got after his 100th world was a one-time use item, so he's only going to be able to "complete" this world.
You've forgotten the special one-time use skill he got, which got used in chapter 6.2 While the key to reopen the door was one-time use, his 100th skill was "turn back time" so he's starting his 100 world trip all over again.

le3

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect to shed some tears for Alexis. Dude is truly an hero :glee:

Dex-chan lover
regarding tia...

he left tia and return alone to the hub world, he got exiled with the reason he will stay behind to hold off the demon army
he ask gonzo to not let her chase him after being exiled, then wrecking the demon army in the time limit and then he returned to the world hub

after the hero finish their quest, tia decided to use warp magic to chase ed, this warp magic can go trough world boundary and she finally arrive and meet ed in the world hub (this magic cost heavy amount of life point tough, but i guess it doesnt matter since the hub world always reset your stats)
I'm unsure whether he fully knows the workings of the "kicked out = return to hub" at this point. One would assume so after doing it literally 100 times, but if he played it safe every time in the original run (before start of story) he might not.
Anyway, I know a bit better because of a later comment/spoiler (potentially from you), but I must say if the above was the only thing I heard I would think it was the most idiotic and insulting way to be kicked out.
Saying that you should be kicked out of the team so that you can stay behind to defend, when you specifically know that being kicked out literally means that you wont and can't stay behind to defend...
God, I would have chosen a different excuse. However I do know what actually happens due to a later spoiler, so I cannot complain too much...

Dex-chan lover
It's been a hot minute since I read the beginning of the series, but does Ed actually need to be kicked out this time 'round?

This is his NG+, essentially, and it's meant for him to correct what went wrong after he got kicked, so it stands to reason that he should be able to "complete" each world, as it were, before moving onto the next one.
Yeah, "kick out of the party after half of a year or longer" is the condition to complete a stage.
Comeplete 100 stages then he can revisit (in chapter 1)

Dex-chan lover
Great details. Thank you very much for taking your time to write it out. I bet Tia was pissed after he left lol.

And there are more about it.
Tia can only teleport through time and space because her soul is merge with Ed.
Ed started the new game+ while hugging the Tia's dead body.

Ed already got 100 skills so this time Tia got skill from completing each world instead. And all her skill is for Ed like: using Ed's storage, touch Ed to telepathy with him, completely immune against Ed's skill, etc.

Dex-chan lover
This was lame :/ like it wasn’t touching it just felt hammy and fake deep
A fair opinion, but you gotta understand. He's probably gonna be one of a couple dozen if not more other "heroes" we're going to meet and learn about depending on how long the story goes for.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading everything back to current chapter, I must say that Alexis is probably got one of the best Hero intro even of he is not the main character.

He doesn't have any cheat skill, he trains to be the hero and, he acknowledged that he can't shoulder the burden alone.

At the current chapter, he is the perfect hero template. His skill as true hero is probably on par with Ed that have 101 skills.

Dex-chan lover
please don't be a ln teaser please don't be a ln teaser please don't be a ln teaser please don't be a ln teaser please don't be a ln teaser

Supporter
Thank you all for the spoilers. I love it when I get excited about reading more of the story after reading them. Last time I felt that was with watching JoJo Season 6 after spoiling everything.

Dex-chan lover
The compass only tells direction & not distance? Well folks this is why you learn basic trig.
I wonder if classical navigation tools (normal compass, maps,...) are precise enough in this world to use trig to détermine the distance.

Dex-chan lover
euLEIi6.png

Users who are viewing this thread